Chapter 50

I posed in the mirror before smirking

I posed in the mirror before smirking. The door opened and I turned to see Carl walking in. "My sexy man," I called out and he smirked as he walked over wrapping his arms around me. "My sexy girl." He whispered to me and ran his hands down my legs. I jumped up and he held me to him as he kissed me.

I squealed as he threw me back on the bed and towered over me. "My military boy," I whispered and leaned up as I nibble on his ear and pulled back to see him smirking at me as he kissing me hungrily. Pulling back he kissed down my neck. My shirt straps went down my arms before I just took it off altogether.
-
"So let me get this straight," I said as I sat at the kitchen counter. "You're stealing dogs from work why?" I asked. "They're killing dogs, Laney." He told me and I nodded. "So you're taking them so they can die by themselves?" I asked and he nodded. "Alright. Well, you have fun at work." I said and he laughed as he kissed me. "Can I take the car?" He asked and I sighed holding my keys up. He smirked and took them, "Thank yoouuu," He said.
-
Liam sat in my living room as he ate breakfast. "There's this chick. She wants to kill me." He said and I smiled. "What do I do Lenny?" He asked and I hmmed. "Is there a bigger guy you know that can protect you?" I asked. "There is this kid in my English class who looks like he could break kids like a toothpick," Liam said and I nodded.

"Here's an idea." I said and he turned to me, "use your smarts Li. I know you think Hopkins made you soft but.. you can take the kid out of the southside but you can't take the southside out of the kid." I told him and he smirked. "Know what I'm sayin?" I asked and he nodded. "Thanks, Lenny." He said and hugged me tightly before kissing my cheek and leaving me. After Liam left I took his plate the kitchen.
-
I pulled up to the public school and Liam walked over with a tall black kid. "Hey, Li. Do you and your... friend wanna go get some food?" I asked and he turned to the tall kid. "Sure." They got in my car and I drove to Patsys.

After dropping Liam and his friend off at their respective homes I went home myself. A knock came at my door and I opened it seeing Frank and a middle-aged man. "Frank," I said and he smirked. "Delaney!" He called out and the middle-aged man smiled at me and looked me up and down making me extremely uncomfortable.

He stared at me as Frank asked, "You got any weed?" I smirked and said, "300." He mumbled under his breathe before giving me $300. "One second. Come in." I told him and walked back into the bedroom. "Wow, you've really turned this place around Lane." He said from the living room, and I shrugged. "Only running until my dad finds out I changed things around is when all hell goes to shit and I have to Start sleeping with my eyes open," I mumbled and walked out with my golden weed box.

I walked out and placed it on the counter. I grabbed what I needed and placed it in plastic wrap before wrapping it and used a tiny rubber band to close it. "Here." I said and the door opened revealing my military boyfriend, well fiancé, who said, "the fuck are you doing here Frank?"

Frank held up the weed as Carl walked over and kissed me. "Thanks for spending money at Ché Milkovich. Please fuck off." I called out and they left. The door closed and I shivered. "Oh my god, that dude was so fucking creepy."