Chapter 62

--

--

"Where are you going all dressed up?" Hailey asked as I walked into our room. "Carl is graduating." I said as I put lip gloss on. "Holy shit, Gallagher did it." she said and I nodded with a mmhmm.

---

I sat in the stands and checked my phone as I got a text from Fiona

'Take pictures!'

"Carl Francis Hashish Gallagher." He was announced and I stood up clapping, "Yeah baby!" I took pictures as he got his diploma. I looked around before sitting back down clearing my throat.

I looked aound for my fiance before finding him, looking for me. I run over and jump into his arms, as he squeezed me. "I'm so proud of you." I whispered, "Thank you." he said and set me down, "I didn't see your family. Are they here somewhere?" I asked, "I didn't tell them I was graduating." He told meand I rasied an eyebrow, "Why not?" I asked and kissed his lips, "I wasn't sure I was going to." He whispered back to me and I took the small blood soaked squaresoff his face. "Carl, Carl!" Someone yelled and we turned to see a boy bringing his parents over, "Um, Mom, Dad, this is Corporal Carl Gallagher, the only man who had the courage to stand up for me when I was assaulted."

I smiled in awe, That's my boy, "Oh! Mwah. Bless you, Corporal." His mom said kissing his cheek. I squeezed his hand as she says, "Our Charlie couldn't have made it without you." I turned to the boy as he spoke more, "Corporal Gallagher stood up to eight cadets when they jumped me in the showers, waded in to help me with only a bar of soap, a bottle of conditioner, and and a flip-flop." My mouth dropped as I turned to Carl, before turning back "I would never have been able to come out as trans and begin hormone reassignment therapy if he hadn't been willing to put his body on the line so that I may live my gender truth." He then teared up, "I will never forget you." He ran off as his mom whispered back to Carl, "Thank you." I pouted as Carl says, "Did he just say he wants to be a girl? I I I thought trans meant he was transferring in from another school. Did I just spend six fucking weeks in the brig because some dude wants to be a chick?" I laughed and kissed his lips once again. "Thats my guy, standing up for whats right." I mumbled and he smirked kissing me again.

--

We drove down the road as Carl told me that his commanding officer told him he cant enlist. He cracked open a beer and I turned to him, as I drove

"They can't stop you from enlisting if you want to." I said, "fuck the military." Carl shot back with. "The army would be lucky to have you." I told him, "The army can kiss my ass."

"Then join the navy with Kelly. Sail the seven seas. See the world." I said and he stopped, "Wait, there's seven seas?" I smirked before saying, "You would look so good in white bell-bottoms, little sailor hat."

"Nobody looks good in bell-bottoms, babe." he told me "I have a challenge for you Gallagher." I told him and he turned to me, "What?" he asked, "A summer's worth of sex." I said adn turned grabbing the big plastic container of condoms. "48 condoms?" he asked, "In 32 hours. You up for the challenge, Gallagher?" I asked smirking, "Uh, yeah." he told me, "Then prove it, pussy." I said and he smirked at me.
--

I orgasmed and moaned as we both finished, and Carl set me on my feet. I pulled my dress down as I walked out of the mens stall. I grabbed myphone to text Debbie back.

Carl flushed the condom and turned to me "Who you texting?" He asked, "Debbie, let her know we'll be home in a couple of hours. How many condoms we have left?" I asked, "41." he said after counting on his fingers, "We're only averaging one an hour? I think we're gonna have to cut back on your recovery time." I said smirking, "I think we may need to stop for a case of Red Bulls and some Tiger Balm." Carl told me before we kissed.

---

My car rocked as I rode Carl, and laughed "I I think the condom broke." Carl told me and I froze, "Are you sure?" I asked, "Yeah, hold on. I'm I I'll check." He told me, "No, no, I'll do it." I got up as I opened the door but shrugged. "I'm on the pill." I said and continued to ride that estacsy train.

--

"Lip just text me" I said and grabbed my phone as I bounced on Carl. "Tami went into Labor." I said and he looked at me. "Should we stop?" he asked but I tossed my phone into my seat, "No, keep going." I breathed tossing my head back.

-

We pulled up to the hospital and rushed in. The Gallagher family was in the ER waiting on us, and we all went in together, along with Kev and V. "Boy or girl?" I whispered, "Boy." Lip whispered back. I placed a hand on his shoulder, as Carl squeezed my hand. "Are you sure it's yours?" Frank asked and I rolled my eyes. "Tami?" Debbie asked, "I don't know. Still in surgery." I kneeled down and smiled, "This is your aunt Laney." Lip whispered making me smile, "Hi baby." I cooed softly.