Chapter 5

I smiled as I cuddled in to Carl. He ran a hand through my purple locks and kissed my head. Carl raked his fingers up and down my back. "mmm. Longer you do that. Longer I keep you here" I mumbled and he chuckled. I yawned and leaned up in bed, as I looked over and grabbed my phone. "Time to get up." I said and got up. I went over to my bag that was a cross the room, and changed my clothes.

 I went over to my bag that was a cross the room, and changed my clothes

I went to put my pants on when hands went to my waist. "You know Debs is probably awake. She's gonna come looking" I told him and he smirked as he kissed my neck. I got out of his grip and pulled my pants on. I turned and winked at him as I left the room. I went in to the bathroom and brushed through my hair. I then brushed my teeth and went downstairs.

Carl soon came down to join me. Liam was on the other side of me. Debs stood at the counter as she was making a protein shake. "Morning." Fiona called out. "Where have you been?" Debs asked. "I will tell you tonight. I've got news." Debbie then asked "What is it?" Fiona just says "I'm gonna announce it tonight." I looked at Carl who was as confused as I was. "Announcing it?" Carl asked, "Mm-hmm." I then smirked "We're here. Just tell us now." Carl then says "Laney and I got plans tonight." I raised an eyebrow and he winked at me. "Uh, so change them." Fiona told him. "For a stupid announcement? No, thank you."

"It's news about your sister who you love. Think you can spare an hour?" Fiona asked. I then spoke up, "I didn't think Gallaghers do announcements at dinner." Debbie then agreed, "We do blackouts, suicide attempts, but never announcements." I looked at her and asked "You knocked up?" Fiona gave me a look "No." Carl then asked "Uh, brain tumor?" Fiona pffted, "No. Nothing like that." Debbie then spoke up "We win the lottery?" Carl then chimed in, "I got 10 bucks on the herp." I rolled my eyes, " Yes, Carl, that's right. She's getting everybody together to announce that she has an STD. It must be important" Fiona nodded, "Thank you Del"

"I'll text Lip." She said, and Debbie just says "You're acting weird." Sammi, The Gallagher's half sister, then came in and wrung out her shirt before she fully stepped in. "What happened to you?" Debbie asked her. "Just another of life's little speed bumps. Nothing a Gallagher can't handle." She put her hands on Carl's shoulders making me chuckle, as he tried to wipe her germs off. "You're not a Gallagher."

"In name, no. Genetics, yes. Where's dad?" Debbie pointed to the living room, "Couch." Fiona then asked "What's Frank doing here?" Debbie was the one to answer her "Drying out. And not in the usual way." Fiona then said "Well, he's got to go. Don't forget about dinner tonight."

I stood up and took the dishes to the sink. Carl walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me. "I gotta leave soon" He muttered to me. I smiled and hugged him tighter. "Ugh. You're so.." I trailed off and Carl kissed my head. I leaned my head up and Carl pressed his lips to mine. "I gotta go" He said pulling away. "Same here" I told him and I ran upstairs to grab my bag and came back down. Carl and I walked uptown and split off from each other. I went down by the underpass and smirked as I saw Tyreik.