Chapter 53

I pulled my hair up into a ponytail and walked into the Gallagher house

I pulled my hair up into a ponytail and walked into the Gallagher house. "Oh my god, Del!" Kelly called out. "Kelly!" I said and she hugged me. "How do you know Carl?" She asked and Carl shook his head at me. "We grew up together. I'm actually just here to babysit." I told her and she nodded. "Franny's still sleeping upstairs. Debbie put her down for a nap." I nodded and went into the kitchen.
-
I had a bowl of popcorn in my lap as I watched Carl Get his ass kicked. Ian came down and sat next to me wrapping an arm around me. "What are you guys doing?" He asked. "Survival training. Kelly has a black belt in krav maga. She's teaching me some moves. All right." Carl said and tapped. "Survival training, huh?" Ian asked as She helped Carl up. "Yeah."

He stuck his foot out and pushed her on the couch next to us so her head was in my lap. " Hi." She said and i laughed, "Hey." From beside me, Ian calls out, "You know what can you guys show me some moves?" Kelly just says, "Sure." I laughed as he got taken down. "This is gonna be good!" I called out.

My phone buzzed in my hands and I looked down to see Hailey texted me

Where are you?

Stuck in traffic. Be there ASAP.

I looked at the time and groaned, "Fuck!" I yelled out and jumped up. They all turned to me as I rushed up the stairs. I quickly changed into my spare dance clothes and pulled my shoes on.

I rushed down the steps "Forgot I had a couple videos to film today

I rushed down the steps "Forgot I had a couple videos to film today." I said and rushed over to Ian and kissed his cheek. "Wanna go?" I asked. "No, I'll stay have fun though," Ian said and I sighed. "Alright. Bye guys!" I called out and walked out the door. I rushed down to my car and drove to our gym we always practice at.  "Finally." Hailey joked and I sighed, "Sorry."
————
I walked out to my car as my phone buzzed. "Hello?" I asked out I'd breathe. "Lenny I need you to pick me up from the psych ward. Frank ditched me." Liam said and I chuckled. "Alright, I'll be there soon. Stay where you are." I told him and got in my car hanging up.

Picking up Liam I drove with to get food and went back to mine and we went inside. Liam sat on the couch as I showered and then came out sitting next to him. I ate my food and he leaned on me. I wrapped an arm around him and sighed as I drink my drink.

Liam fell asleep on my couch as my phone buzzed and buzzed. I grabbed it and smirked at the number. I covered Liam up with a blanket as I answered it, "Hello?"

After my phone call, I went to my kitchen and grabbed the bottle of Tequila I keep under the sink in case Lip comes over.  I lifted the bottle to my lips as tears fell down my face.
—————
I sat on my car outside the prison as the boys said goodbye to Ian.

"I, uh thought Geneva and some of the others would be here, but" Ian trailed off, "You can only count on family, dude," Carl said and hugged him. "I'm gonna miss you," Debbie said and they all did a group hug. "Don't get too raped in there, all right? I'm sorry. I don't know what to say in these situations." Kevin said making me laugh as tears came to my eyes.

"How about "Bye" and "I love you"?" V said and I slid off my car walking over. "B-bye, man. I love you." Kevin called out. "I love you guys, too," Ian told them. "Hey, uh Thanks for being my brother," Ian told Lip. "Uh, never had a choice."

Ian let go and went to walk in, "WAIT!" I called out and Ian turned to me. I ran over and jumped into his arms. He hugged me tightly, "I'm gonna miss you Lane." He whispered. "I already miss you, Ian," I said and pulled back as he set me on my feet. "Tell him I miss him too," I whispered and he was confused but nodded.

"I love you," I called out. "I love you too," He said and I took a step back as Carl wrapped an arm around me pulling me to him. "Think he'll make it?" Lip asked. "He'll be fine. He's got someone on the inside." I spoke and they all turned to me.