Chapter 36

"Morning Gallaghers!" I greeted before kissing Carl

"Morning Gallaghers!" I greeted before kissing Carl. "Morning babe." He told me. "Morning Lane," Lip said with food in his mouth. "Try chewing." I said and he just says "Ha. Ha. Ha."

Ian came down and called out "Smells good. I like Corporal Carl in the kitchen." Lip was leaning against the sink eating, as he said "Doesn't taste half bad, either." Ian looked at him and smirked, "Eating for two? A boy or a girl, huh?" I chuckled, as Lip called out. "I'm just trying to fight the urge to drink with extreme nausea." Carl came back and handed me my coffee cup and a plate of food. "Thank you!" I mumbled and sipped on it before eating, as Ian called out "Sounds healthy."

Carl sat next to me and called out "Hey, I could try to move your meth today." I nodded, as Ian then said "About time. I'll go get it." I rolled my eyes, "Hey, it's not like there's an eBay for this. shit takes time." I called out. "Yo, yo, yo. What up, homeboys?" Frank called out walking in the kitchen, and over to the dryer. I drank my coffee and stood up going over to Carl, as I put my plate next to him as I waited on more eggs. "Lip, you're ,21 right?" Frank asked and I took a piece of bacon winking at Carl.

"I'm 23, but that's fine." Lip called out, and I turned walking next to him to put my cup in the sink. "You're in the ballpark. Why?" I leaned on to the counter next to Lip, as Frank called out "What would another 21-year-old wear to a-a job interview?" Frank asked and I raised an eyebrow, before calling out "Well, a fucking 52-year-old who was in a delusional crack haze thinking he was would wear the green shirt that doesn't belong to him." Lip nodded eating more of his food. "I was gonna pick the same one. Young minds think alike." Frank called out.

"You got a job interview?" Carl asked Lip then asked "What, are you looking to collect disability again, Frank?" Frank just scoffed, "That was the old Frank. This Frank is different. I wish you kids could've known me before Monica coiled her body around my neck, choked to death the man I was meant to be. You're about to witness the rebirth of a proactive member of society." I chuckled as Lip called out "Jesus." Frank changed and left, as Liam came over and hugged me, before grabbing his stuff "Did Fi Tell you that you don't have to come get me, I'm crashing at my friend Dylan's house after school. Bye." I smiled and called out "okay. Bye Liam" as Lip called out "Bye, bud."

"Here." Ian called out and I turned grabbing it. "Ah, yeah, just give me a couple days." I said, and Carl took it from me going to walk away. " I turned and took the eggs off the heat so they don't burn, as Ian called out "Hey, just... Just give that back a sec." I turned to see Carl handing Ian the meth and he looked at it longingly. "What the fuck's with you?" Lip called out. "It's the last thing she left us. Once it's gone, so is she." I sighed, and grabbed my phone as it buzzed. "It's crystal meth. What, are you getting sentimental?" Lip called out. "Eh, just kinda hit me. I don't know." Ian said and I looked down at the contact

Trevor- Ian keeps coming by. WHAT DO I DO!?!

I chuckled and looked up as Carl called out "Jesus." He snatched it from Ian who called out "Hey!" Carl chuckled, "For that, I'm taking a bigger percentage. A dipshit cut." Ian flicked him off "Gotta get to work." I looked down and texted back