Chapter 1

Warning: this chapter does contain sexual abuse and rape.

I couldn't do this anymore. I couldn't.

My gaze was trained on the muddy brown wall as his hand slid up my exposed thigh, his sweat-slicked body hovering over mine on the bed. I suppressed a shudder the higher it got. Punishment was not something I was looking for tonight. No, I needed to save my energy for what I was preparing to do.

He growled as I sat unmoving. "One day I'll make you react to my touch, Anna. But I guess until then it'll just be me enjoying it."

I was briefly aware of his mouth moving but I maintained my blank state of mind. My ears were filled by a slight buzz as I focused on anything but him. My underwear slipped down my legs as he roughly pulled them off, his calloused hands assaulting my senses. However I was currently cramming myself into the smallest corner of my brain.

This is my only sense of control. Slipping into the corner of my mind and block the senses overcoming me so I could just ignore the ugly truth of my reality. 

Just two more days.

I felt the depressingly similar sting in my abdomen, signaling that Roger had begun his hour. The hour he was paying for was one of the many. My parents were probably jumping for joy right now. After all this would pay for their next carton of beer.

I closed my eyes, finally reaching my inner peace of mind, completely shut off from the real world.

Just two more days. Then I'll finally get to experience freedom.

***************************************
Hey everyone! I must say I'm excited to start this writing journey. I've thought about it for a while and finally decided to just go for it. What's there to lose? (Other than my dignity of course).

NOTE: This one is a very short introductory chapter and it will get longer as it goes, I promise! I felt as if this just worked better by itself to introduce you to the story. :)

Anyway I hope to hear what y'all have to say as this book develops. I'm open to any input, good or bad. Feel free to tell me your thoughts, feelings or issues that you've had during the day! Like I said, I'm open to anything.

I'm embracing this book with open arms and I hope you will too. Happy reading!

xx kerfuffled_