Anger

Vikas PoV

I have always told time and again that one sided love drains your energy...to forget about it and move on...but it is not easy to follow what you preach..I loved her, still love her but what is the use when I dont know about her feelings? But recently I decided to forget her..it is not hard now is it? But no it is hard...she is in my soul, how can I just forget the existence of my soul...

I am changed...I cannot control my temper these days..what I want is far away from my reach...very far...its been one year that bb is over...I have achieved lot of popularity...no doubt about it...I have many people specially girls drooling over me...but I am not interested...Initially, I used to party,meet lots of people..but now dont have the mood to interact with anyone because all of them are bloody selfish. Yes I have changed...I am always working. Not because I need to work, but because I want to be busy...

She is stubborn...have never seen such a lady..but why am I blaming her? Wasn't it my mistake? Wasn't my ego bigger then my love? Now the time has gone...but I pray everyday that i get her, that I meet her...I am addicted to her, my phone is full of her photos, the more I see her, the more I get angry...that I cannot get what I want.

These days, I cannot hear anything bad about her. That day, I almost broke Sid's nose, because he was making fun of her. Till now his nose is in bandage. I just cannot tolerate anything which is against her. Arshi and I are not in talking terms because of arshi's attitude towards her...she is always bitching about her and I just blocked her...better to stay away from all negativity...she is unaware of all this...maybe she is happy in her life who know...I just cannot forget her...maybe this is my karma and maybe getting angry and bashing people has become my habit..Lord help me.

I just want one chance to tell her my feelings...maybe to make her my own..is that too much too ask? Sometimes , I feel like just giving her a call and asking her..whats wrong? Why are you ignoring me? But I have no right to ask because I too am ignoring her...my love for her has become intense..she is settled deep into me and now only my death can make me forget her.  Oh! What a mess my life has become? Just if I got one chance to explain her and pacify her..even though I know that now after one year its very very difficult.

KIDNAP : FOR A GOOD REASONजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें