Emotions

Shilpa's PoV

I am shocked by his behaviour...what happened to me? I hit him...I run to the wash room as I cannot control my emotions...I am crying as I cannot do that in front of him....everything has changed in this 24 hrs...While I was running away from him, I landed up in this hotel room with him...should I be excited to be with him? Or should I get angry? I love him and I just cannot do anything about it...I cannot forget him...How will I ? How can you forget someone who is settled deep in your soul? Is it possible?

When he kissed me I saw the yearning, the love for me...then what about his marriage? Why did he say that he loved me? Why is he playing with my emitions? I thought he was a changed man, a considerate person but is he the same selfish man whom I knew from first? Did he really faked it in the house? What was it that brought me near him? Was I wrong in judging him? no, No, No..so many questions..where are the answers?

I had hurt him...he was wailing in pain when i left him...I should say sorry....I wash my face, get fresh and come out of the washroom to see him.standing in the balcony watching the sea. His solid back is making me weak, his tall stature is giving him the confidence...I go towards him,

"Vikasji,....vo main kehna chahti thi.....", i mumble..but I hear him talking to someone.

"Nahi yaar...abhi tak gussa hai, maine kiya bhi to aisa kaam...par is baar main haar nahi manane wala...main use tumhari bhabhi jaroor banaunga...hmm...mumma ko bata dena ki main unke liye jald hi bahu lane wala hun...ha ha ..chal c ya..bye"

Here i want to say sorry and he is talking about the girl he is about to marry...how cheap?

He turns, sees me...smiles and says" aap kuch keh rahi thi?"

"kuch nahi...mujhe bhuk lagi hai"

"maine nashta mangwa liya hai...aur kuch to nahi kehna hai na aapko?"

"hmm...kuch nahi"... I go and sit on the bed waiting for room service and he goes to freshen up...I dont know what is going to happen now? I cannot stay here whole time...I want to go out, go away from him at least for sometime...i see the beach and just decides to go there..before he comes...but I am hungry too...

Heck with food...if I stay here then he will not allow me to go out so I sneak out of the room and go towards the beach...the sun is also of the same mood as me...hot and fierce...i go and sit under a tree watching the people swimming, cycling, and lying around, unaware of the fact that in the room someone must be damn worried...but I dont care ..i am happy being away from him, sitting here and able to think about what to do in future.

Meanwhile in the room, When Vikas comes out and finds out that Shilpa is not there in the room he goes mad...he is afraid that she might run away from him, he searches everywhere...her clothes, bags are there..but where is she? Bad thoughts are killing him...she doesn't know anything about the place...where is she? Oh God...please keep her safe....he goes to the balcony and there under a tree on the beach he sees her. He is relieved and happy to see her...and decides to talk to her properly...and explain to her the whole situation...afterall, she is an woman with lots of understanding...she will definitely understand him...

KIDNAP : FOR A GOOD REASONजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें