Pungi

Vikas PoV

I have decided not to get angry and also try to avoid her as much as possible, because the more we talk the more we fight...

We reach Delhi the next day...we have not talked much and she is also avoiding talking to me...Puneesh is at the airport to recieve us...once in the car..

"Bro, very happy for you both...we still couldn't believe that you got married....Prii ne photos share kiye tab pata chala...Shilpa, ye chamatkar kaise?Tumne to kaha tha ki isse kabhi shadi nahi karogi"

"Badi lambi kahani hai Puneesh, phir kabhi bataungi....vaise hum bhi tum dono ke liye bagut khush hai....bahut achcha decision liya settle hone ka"

"Thanks Shilpa, achcha abhi main tum dono ko hotel drop karta hun, tum log aaram karo, shaam ko lene aaunga...humare ghar mein choti party rakhi hai tum dono ke liye...aur Bunz ne kapde bhi rakhe hai tum dono ke kamre mein..vahi pehenke aana.."

We reached our Hotel, it was a 5 star hotel...when we reached our room, it was decorated in flowers....I saw her, she was blushing...Puneesh went back saying that he will pick us up at 6.00pm..that lunch he has already ordered and that we should take rest till then...it was 10.00 am...

We became fresh and I started removing all flowers from the bed...Shilpa came in and asked why I was doing so..."Kyunki...jab humein jhagadna hi hai to uske liye phool kyu chahiye?"

"Par hum jhagdenge kyu?"

"Kyunki tum seedhe muh thik se baat nahi kar sakti. Isliye phir jhagde hote hai"

"Main thik se baat nahi jarti aur aapke muh se phool baraste hai na...khadoos kahi ka"

"Bolo jo chahe bolo, aise bolne se sachchai nahi chupti"

"Bilkul khadoos, kanjoos, karela, sab ho aap"

"Ha to tum kounsi achchi ho? tum tum mere liye paagal ho, bakeiti karne wali bewakoof aurat"

"Hmm...mujhe aapse koi baat nahi karni hai...aur main aisi hun to kyu shadi ki mujhse?"

"Maine ki...mujhe to pata bhi nahi tha ki meri dulhan koun hai...pata hota to main mana karta..."

"Mana karte...isliye mujhe jhoit bolkar Australia lekar gaye the..
Kidnapper kahi ke"

"Galti ho gayi mujhse..Paagal"

She stomps her foot and throws all the flowers down..she makes the room like a mumbai flower market...I get irritated ....I go and open my laptop  to do some work and she sleeps...both of us are quiet...both of us are feeling guilty for fighting like cats and dogs...after some time she comes next to me and says sorry.

I too say sorry and everything gets sorted for some time....at 1 lunch arrives....we have our lunch and ask the room service to clean the room..when the room is cleaned, she goes to see the dress she is supposed to wear...Mine is black Tuxedo...and hers is a backless gown..a shining black gown...I always wanted her to wear such gown...hope she wears it...when she goes to get ready..my heart flutters...because I might not be able to control then...she comes wearing the gown and I am right...she looks breath takingly beautiful and ravishing...I go and stand behind her when she is doing her hair... She is busy with her hair...I remove her hair from her back and kiss her on her neck, her exposed back, I make her turn around, she is blushing, I kiss her eyes, all the time looking at her.....Suddenly the door bell rings.

What the ***? Always why it happens that whenever I go near her either the phone rings or someone comes....She tells me to get ready and goes to open the door, I have no choice so I go to get ready, its Luv....He hugs her...I can hear their laughter and I am feeling like going and punching Luv for coming at wrong time...i can hear them

"Shilpaji, kitni pyari lag rahi ho....and Congratulations.....kabhi nahi socha tha ki aap Vikas se shadi karengi...hai kaha vo?"

"Bathroom mein hai....maine bhi nahi socha tha Luv..par sab achanak ho gaya...par tum yaha kaise..?"

"Aapse milne..Puneesh ne kaha yaha aapko lene aayega to socha aap logo ke saath hi jau...vaise Mere parents ne bhi aapko bulaya hai...to aap log batao kab aa rahe hai humare ghar..."

"Vikasji se baat karke bol dungi tumhe"

Are wah!Madam will ask my permission....its very nice to hear this....I get ready and go to meet Luv...I must say I am looking smart and handsome and that I can see in her eyes....we chat...I dont have any mood to go anywhere, I want to spend time withy wife...but since that is not possible at this time, it has to wait. At 6.00 pm, Puneesh and Bunz comes to pick us up...she squeals and hugs us...she tells us that Ben and Prii will also join us...she is very happy to see us...

We reach Puneesh Bunglow...his parents are also happy to see us...they invite us in and the party begins...there are many relatives and friends of puneesh...they all gather around us and all are enjoying stories told by Puneesh and Bunz..how we used to fight, how I said sorry and everything...I notice one good looking girl is trying to be near me....she somehow comes next to me when I am alone and says.."Vikasji, main aapki bahut badi fan hun, main ek doctor hun, achcha kamati hun, sunder bhi hun aur humesha se aapse shadi karna chahti thi....par aapne is Madam mein kya dekh liya...vo to aapse 10 saal badi hai...aapki life kyu kharab kari aapne...main to abhi bhi taiyar hun aapse shadi karne ke liye.."

"Thank you...aap sach mein bahut sunder hai...Agar Shilpa aapko permission deti hai mujhse shadi karne ki to main abhi yehi pe taiyar hun shadi ke liye.."

"Sach mein....well then you dont know me...I can do anything to get to you"

"Ha...I can see your desperation...but you will have to ask her in front of everyone...."

"Deal...if she says Yes..then"

Paagal .ise pata nahi kaisi bala se pala padne wala hai iska...mujhe bhi dekhna hai ki shilpa ke liye main kya hun...

She goes to Shilpa, who is surrounded by all...She holds my hand and pulls me near Shilpa..."Shilpaji, maine bb poora dekha, dekha ki kaise aap inse nafrat karti thi....mera naam Shalini Hai..main ek doctor hun...and mai janti hun ki aapne majboori mein inse shadi ki hai...main chahti hun ki aap inko divorce do aur main inse shadi karu...ye bhi raji hai agar aap permission de to"

There is pin drop silence...she looks at me..i winks...she coughs and says..."Shalini, paagalon ki doctor ho kya? Dimaag kharab hua hai kya? Agar bb dekha hai to itna to pata hoga hi ki main jo bhi karti hun soch samajhke karti hun....ab ye mere pati hai...Mr Vikas Gupta...koi aira gaira insaan nahi hai jo har kahi muh maarta tha...Mujhse pyar karta hai aur main inse....is janam mein to possible nahi hai...agle janam tak intezaar kar sakti ho to thik hai..."

Saying this, she took my hand from drs hand and started walking towards the door, we said goodbye to all and returned to our hotel...I was happy that she acknowledged me as her husband...Dr. shalini's face was all red as she was angry and ashamed...

"Aapko karni thi kya usse shadi?"

"achchi thi....sunder bhi thi...Doctor bhi thi...mujhe koi problem nahi tha"

Before I complete my sentence ahe holds my collar and says..."Guptaji, apna tharkipana chod dijiye nahi to bhulna mat mujhse pala pada hai..
Buri haalat karungi aapki.."

"Accha...kya karogi? Mere tharkipana se problem hai tumhe, agar main tumse pyar karu to bhi problem, ab main kya karu bolo?"

She doesnt say anything but I know she has no answer....this is going to be fun...Thank You Dr shalini.