Phuket

Vikas PoV

Everything is being normal between us....not everything but we were on talking terms....She was in good mood and seeing her happy made me happy too....

We left for phuket on designated date...On the plane, she suddenly started laughing.....I asked what happened.."Vikasji, Australia ki flight yaad aa gayi....vo din aur aaj ka din, kitna farak hai"

"Ha Shilpa, us din mujhe tumhe khone ka darr tha aur aaj main sure hun ki tumhe paa ke hi rahunga"

"Aur kitna pavoge?Ab tumhari hi to hun"

"Achcha lagta hai sunkar...Shilpa tum nahi janti, jab pata chala ki tum sab chod kar jaa rahi ho, I was very sad...main ander se hil gaya...reality check mil.gayi ki agar tumhe jaane du to main mar jaunga...isliye us samay aisa karna pada ki tumhe bina bataye Australia lekar jaana pada....I am sorry for that"

"Vikasji, mare appke dushman..aur kitni baar sorry bolenge aur kyu?..agar us time nahi lekar jaate to aaj hum phuket nahi jaate...to jo hota hai achche ke liye hota hai"

I was happy to hear this....i couldn't control myself so I hugged her and kissed her...she pushed me and made me realize that there were people in the flight and I should control myself.

We reached Phuket in 4 hrs time ..after reaching our hotel, the first thing I wanted was to make lobe to her, but didnt wanted to hurt her...she was excited to see the city...I told her that we can take rest and evening see the city..there were beaches and we decided to go to beach in evening as it was too hot at this time.

She agreed...and went to get fresh. I waited for her to come out...she came out and stood in front of the mirror...i went and hugged her from behind...she looked at me and smiled...i started kissing her neck, she moved her neck to give me more access...i turned her and kissed her neck, her head, her ears, her cheeks, her lips...she was too responding..her hand was all over my back, exploring , my hands were also exploring her...we were in deep romance when we heard a knock on our door....

What the heck!!!!I just ignored it and continued what I was doing...but the doorbell rang again...so had to open the door...it was the manager..

"Sir, we have come to know that this is your honeymoon trip so we have kept a small party on behalf of us ....today evening we have a gala party where our guest of honour will be you two...there will be couple dance, followed by food and drinks and a romantic dance of you two.."

"Oh!!!!!thats great....we are pleased to hear this....thanks a lot...we will be there on time...but..er!!! a small request...please put a do not disturb tag outside this room...so that no one disturbs us"

"sure sir", the manager smiles and leaves...

"aisi party kyu rakhi in logo ne?"

"kisi ne inhe bataya ki humara honeymoon trip hai aur vo mujhe jante hai...main ruka hun yaha par do baar...so shayad isliye"

"akele ruke the"..."kya?"

"akele ruke the ya kisi ke saath?"

I see her face...she is claiming not to be interested but she definitely is..."nahi apne friends ke saath ruka tha..aur ek baar mumma ke saath"

"oh!!!!mujhe laga ki...."

"Ki main kisi girlfriend ke saath ruka tha yaha par"

She doesnt say anything.....i again go and start kissing her....I slowly make her lie down next to me and we see each other ...our eyes meet, there are thousand thoughts runiing in my brain...i want this to be perfect...I want her to be happy...I again come close to kiss her lips when she pushes me and says that the phone is ringing...its my phone...why is everyone my dushman...i see who it is...but dont pick...in fact i shut the phone off and hers also. .

Then, I kiss her..first slowly and then ferociously....i want to remove the tag of not being able to perform...she always had a doubt about my being manly...I kiss all of her, one kiss leads to another and it finally ends our making out...We are exhausted...

The feeling of getting her is something which I cannot describe....I always loved her...but today I got her...she was like a deep ocean...I was thirsty of her love and she was the ocean who quenched my thirst....I loved her more and more...she was in deep sleep, a small smile crept on her face...satisfaction all over....as if a big burden had come out off her chest...seeing her happy made me proud and happy....

Shilpa's PoV

Finally, we made out...just one kiss led to this and I am happy...I always had a doubt and fear...had heard many things about him....But today all my doubts had cleared, all my fears had gone...today I was happy because I married him...

I always loved him...my hatred turned in to love in bb house...I unsderstood him.better inside out....he was a good human being, a family person who always craved for love...he was smart and gained mastermind tag, he was handsome....and I knew he cared about me and loved me....but one fear always stopped me to move forward...his past, and his age.

When we came out, it became impossible for us to meet due to our fans....but later we became busy in oir own worlds...though I was craving to meet him, something always kept me from taking step ahead....I was afraid that again I will get a heart break and again I will lose the person I loved...so I didnt move neither did he....so after couple of months it became clear that whatever happened in bb house was just a farce and nothing else.

But that day when I saw him suddenly in the flight and saw that he too was going through same condition...I was happy....I was thrilled...and then what all happened everyone knows...

But today we became one...Our love won and that makes me happy...i am sleeping peacefully today after so many days....hope kisi ki nazar na lag jaye....Vikasji, ka pyar humesha mere liye badhta jaye....kyunki itna to pakka hai ki I cannot live without him...I will die and I dont want that to happen in near future because I am living a life which I always wanted.