Journey begins

Shilpa's Pov

What the hell!!!!

How did this happen? I am sure I was supposed to go to America, how did this turn into Australia...whats wrong? Am I really going mad?did I do this without realising it ? What will I do in Australia?

I stood up, took my baggage and was about to go out when the same air hostess came to stop me..."mam, where are you going? The flight is about to take off...you are not supposed to get down"

"Sorry...but this is a mistake...I am pretty sure, I was supposed to go to USA...I have no idea how this happened and I am in no mood to go to Australia...so please excuse me"

I am angry..I push her aside take my handbag and turn just to bang on someone....my head hits his chest, my passport falls from my hand along with my purse...I curse, bend to take my things , stand and look up...

I just look up with open mouth...I am surprised...now I can smell something fishy..before I could push that person and move forward...he holds my arm and pulls me towards our seat..then he says...

"Hello, good evening to you...hmmm...Stella..oh....You are very pretty...I would like to say Sorry on mu wife's behalf...You see my wife wanted our honeymoon to be in America and I in Australia, so when I booked the ticket I didn't tell her anything...hmm hope you all understand why she is behaving like this"

Wife...whose wife..has this man gone mad?..I try to stand and push him, but being so tall and muscular, he easily holds my waist, pulls towards him and bring his lips near my ears..

"Shilpa ji, chupchap baith jaiye aur tamasha mat kijiye...baakiyon ko takleef hoti hai...ab aap kuch nahi kar sakte"

"Fuck off! Main inki wife nahi hun aur main Australia nahi jaa rahi hoon", I try to push him again but this time he holds me tightly and kisses me, there is something in his eyes, some fire, as if trying to tell me to shut my mouth and start cooperating...

He pushes me on my seat...puts my seat belt and then settles himself next to me...I am fuming..I am angry...ab samaj aa raha hai sab..Ashu ka passport aur ticket maangna...shit kitni bewakoof hun main..

The person whom I was running from, is sitting right beside me claiming that we are married...what is wrong with this man? He is getting married and he is travelling to Australia with me. And why am I obliging...his one kiss made me week...his one touch sent shivers in my spine...his one look melted me down....

No, no, no...I wont let this happen...I wont let Guptaji dominate me...I wont...I will make him pay for this...he must have forgotten the first 5 weeks but this time it will be worse. .I see towards him, he is busy flirting with Stella...stupid....tharki kahi ka.

He looks at me and smiles...i see him as if I will burn him....and I turn to see outside...the flight is moving and soon will take off leaving Mumbai behind...leaving India behind and God knows what...but Guptaji...aap to gaye!!!!