Hotel

Vikas POV

I was amused...she was really angry..when she told the officer and the officer looked at me, I panicked for a second, but luckily he was also a husband who was irritated with his wife..my luck.

Once we collected our luggage, we went to taxi stand. She was quiet as she thought that today I would be arrested, but it didn't happen. Well she will have to pay for this. While I was thinking this, a taxi came and stopped in front of us. I gave the address to the hotel and our journey began. She was fuming so was I..had never expected her to do this.

We reached the hotel. It was a 5 star hotel and a very nice one facing the sea. I had booked a room facing the sea. We reached the reception and asked for the keys. When the receptionist gave only one key, she got confused..." hello !!! Why one key? I need another room "

" good morning mam, our hotel is already booked..there is no room available in this hotel as this is the finest hotel in Sydney."

"fine..thank you"....saying this she took her luggage and started moving out. Now I was getting irritated..I went behind her, held her hand and told her."kaha ja rahi ho?"

"aapse matlab? Main aapke saath ek room mein nahi rehne wali hun"

"Kyu darr lag raha hai, kahi main kuch kar na doon?"

"hnn..darr aur aapse? Aap kya karoge? Aap kuch kar hi nahi sakte ye mujhe pata hai...par main aapki shakal bhi nahi dekhna chahti hun"

In anger, she said something which she realised later but words cannot be taken back...i was angry now so i took the keys took my luggage and her luggage and went towards the lift. She tried to pull her luggage when finally i said." shilpa yaha par tamasha karne ki jaroorat nahi hai...jo kehna hai, karna hai room mein..aur phir bhi jaana chahti ho to jao, lekin yaad rakhna tumhara passport mere paas hai...kahi lene ke dene na pad jaye..to chupchap mere peeche aao."

She mumbled a cuss word which I couldn't hear...i was very angry with her earlier words and wanted to show her what I can do. She followed me . When we reached the room, I locked the room, kept the luggage, held her hand and pushed her towards the wall. I pinned her between me and wall, held her hands up and kissed her ferociously. She was shocked, as I didnt give her timebto react, but when it dawned to her, she started struggling. It was becoming uncomfortable as she really had strength. Then i told her looking in her eyes, which were 2 balls of fire..." Shilpa , main bohot kuch kar sakta hun...par karunga nahi...ye to sirf namuna hai...ainda se agar meri mardangi ko lalkara to tumhari khair nahi aur ek baat..."

I could see tears forming in her eyes...so i loosened my grip a little which was my biggest fault because once I loosened she just hit her knees on my very sensitive part, which made me leave her..

"Oops!!!!!ye kya kar diya tumne pagal aurat? Aisa kya kiya hai maine jo mujhse jo itni nafrat karti ho? Main to tumse pyar karta hun, jab suna tum sab chod chadkar jaa rahi ho tab main tumhe yaha lekar aaya kyunki khona nahi chahta tha tumhe..aah...ye kya kar diya?"

"jyada mardangi sawar thi tumpar, use apni aukat dikha di...aur ye pyar vyar ka kya natak laga rakha hai...mere se pange na lena , Guptaji, main pagal hun ye aapne jag jaahir kaha hai...to aainda se mujhse 10 kadam dur rehna, nahi to ye to sirf namuna tha...puri picture nahi seh paoge aap"

Saying this, she went to the bathroom and i fell on the ground with pain and feeling stupid and doubting whether what I did was right or wrong. Lekin nahi, kuch bhi ho, filhaal isse 10 kadam dur rehna hi thik hai..par himmat nahi haarni hai because what I do i complete.