Engagement

Vikas PoV

Puneesh engagement was a lavish affair..we met our friends...mez, Luv and mez's daughter...after yesterday's fight, we were not in talking terms...I was happy playing with Mez daughter...The party was going on and we were seated in a corner table .

"Vaise Vikas bhai, mujhe pata nahi kyu lag raha tha ghar mein hi ki aage chalkar tum log ek ho jaoge...kya jhagadte the aur aaj..."

"Aaj bhi jhagad hi rahe hai Mezji, kuch farak nahi pada hai....inki nazar nein main tab bhi dushman tha aur ab bhi..."

"Shilpaji, vaise aap bahut achchi lag rahi hai....Vikas to vella hai jo aapse lad raha hai....kyu Vikas, aise kyu ladte ho inse?"....Luv

"Tum Chup baitho Luv, dur ke dhol humesha suhane hote hai samjhe"

Suddenly, we saw Ben, prii, and Hiten coming our way...Ben was sqealing and hugging us...Bade Bhaiyya was happy to see us...

"Congratulations,...tum logo ki party kab hogi?"

"Hogi Bade bhaiya, bus yaha se jaate hi hogi...Gauri bhabhi kaha hai?"

"unko kaam tha to nahi aayi....but I am very happy for both of you...kabhi nahi socha ki tum dono shadi karogr"

"Hiten, humne bhi nahi socha tha...but jaise ki tum jante ho humara karma kitna strong hai...mila hi deta hai humein"

"ha vo to hai...."

"Par Shilpaji, is baar thoda haath Vikas ka bhi tha maan lijiye....na vo aapko Australia leke jaata, aur na hi aaj aap humari bhabhi hoti...shilpuchichuu bhabhi"

All start laughing, I am watching her and she is blushing....when suddenly, Dr shalini comes....she is excited to see all of us....specially prii...and then she sits next to me..."kaisi gayi aapki raat Vikasji? Humari delhi aur delhi ki ladkiyan badi garam hai...."

"Haan, par kamre mein AC tha na to kamra aur Vikasji dono thande pad gaye"-Shilpa

"Aapko dekhkar to koi bhi thanda pad sakta hai..."-Shalini

This waa going too far.."Shaliniji, aap itna yaad rakhiye ki vo meri biwi hai...to I will not tolerate anyone to insult her....hasi majak tak thik hai par uske aage main nahi tolerate kar sakta"

After the engagement party, we went to our room...all were tired and wanted to sleep....it was decided that next day, morning all will go for Delhi darshan and later at Luvs house for lunch....our flight back home was tomorrow evening...

The moment we came in the room, "Thanks Vikasji, aapne use roka, nahi to mere haath se nakki pitti vo"

"Pata hai mujhe, isliye roka use....aur vaise bhi main nahi chahta ki baakiyo ko lage ki maine kisse shadi ki?"

"Excuse me, kisse shadi ki matlab? Kehna kya chahte hai aap? Saaf saaf kahiye"

She was coming near me...no charging over me when suddenly her heels got stuck with the leg of the coffe table and she fell on me, who was sitting on sofa removing my shoes. I quickly held her, or else she would bump her head on the table...in this process, we both fell on sofa, her saree entagling us together...Karma.

She struggled to get up, but more she was doing it, the more we were getting entangled...so finally I told her to calm down.....I slowly removed safety pin of her pallu, then slowly, untangled us but in this process her saree was out of the way, and she was on me....we locked our eyes...she was blushing...and I was nervous not knowing what to do...So I pushed her and tried to get up...but failed.. When all this was going on, Secretly I was enjoying this whole process....

Suddenly, I held her and flipped her and started kissing her all over, on her eyes, forehead, cheeks, chin, neck...and then on her lips....it was a tantalizing experience...she was not protesting so I took it that she too wanted this...I could also feel her responding when suddenly there was a knock on the door...I tried to ignore it, but the knock was loud....this time she pushed me hard, took her saree and ran towards the bathroom...I cursed the person who was knocking the door at this hour...

But when I saw who that person was, i was very happy, it was none other than Shaggy, who had come to know that we were staying here and had immediately come to meet us...with him was Prii and Ben and all were laughing weirdly.

When I asked them what happened...they told me to see in the mirror..

"Sorry, tum dono ko disturb kiya...humein nahi pata tha ki tum log..."

"Aisa kuch nahi hai...hum kuch nahi kar rahe the.."

"Maine kab kaha ki tum kuch kar rahe the....main to kehne wala tha ki tum log so gaye the...aur lipsticknshayad tumne neend mein lagayi hogi apne hoothon par?"

All were laughing madly, and I was blushing....Shilpa changed and came out...and when she came to know why they all were laughing she too blushed.

But I must say, whenever we come together someone or the other comes in between as if no one wants us to be one...sab humare dushman...ab inko leke kahi jaana padega jaha koi na aaye..msirf main aur vo....ab main nahi rok sakta apne aapko....jab tak hum.ek dusre ke saath samay nahi bitate, hum kaise ek dusre ke ho jayenge...kaise ek dusre ko jaanenge...and it is not possible when we are with these people.....have to do something....kuch to karna padega nahi to hum aise hi ladte jhagadte rahenge.....kaha jaayenge ye pata nahi...shayad thailand...hmm...thats it thailand...phuket...yes thats it...

I secretly planned to go to Phuket with shilpa for our honeymoon and this time no one will disturb us ....no one...