Beach

Vikas PoV

I was enjoying her insecurity, her jeolousy...however she was trying to hide it, I knew that she was jealous of Shonupoo...actually, once i reached the room, I texted Anusha, karan's gf to act as Mohini...to make it real...so from now on till Shilpa accepts her love for me...this drama has to continue.

Since, Sydney is mostly city of beaches, I decide to go on a beach for a nice swim...I have heard that in the evening, the climate becomes cold. Its 4.00 pm...i have been doing my work on laptop, while madam is sleeping peacefully.

I wake her up and tell her about my plan to go on a beach....she agrees and goes to get ready...thats 1 point for her as she is doing something which I told her without any argument.

We first go to a nearby cafe to have a cup of coffee....and then head towards the beach...we go by bus...we reach there to find out that its not that crowded...we take a place under a tree and i remove my clothes..Gym has worked for me as I have got nice musles...a 4 packs body..I look at her....she is shocked and looking at me with wide eyes..

I smile and ask her if she wants to join me for swimming...she disagrees..so I go alone...the water is cold...was it a bad idea? But I need it to clear my mind...i swim as there are many people there, in all size and shapes swimming...I look at her...she is looking at me...i wink at her as she is nearby the place where I am swimming....I literally see a smile on her face...

After some time, I come out..i dry myself and lie next to her...she moves a little bit...

"Kyu kaisi lagi meri nayi body? Bahut mehnat ki hai ise manly banane ke liye..kisi ne mere dost ko ek baar kaha tha ki use dark, tall and manly ladka pasand hai"

"Achcha....bewakoof hogi vo...kyunki manly banne se achcha insaan ka man saaf hona chahiye....mujhe to chochli harkateinn karne wala bilkul pasand nahi"

"par maine kab kaha vo ladki hai?aapko kaise pata kisi ladki ne kaha hoga"

"haa...aapke mamle mein ladka bhi...", but before continuing she realised what she was saying and shut her mouth.

I ignore that.."sahi kaha aapne, man saaf hona chahiye...shilpaji aapko kaisa ladka chahiye?"

"Aapse matlab?"

"Arey!!!main dhund dunga aapke liye...aap sirf bataiye kaisa ladka chahiye...aapki aai ko kitni fikr hoti hogi aapki....jawan ladki ghar par baithi hai bina shadi kiye...unhe tension to hogi hi...main kuch unka tension dur karne ki koshish karta hun..aap bataiye"

"Mujhe shadi nahi karni hai Vikasji...so thanks for your concern....ladko par se mera vishwas uth gaya hai....main ab is musibat mein nahi padhna chahti phir se"

"Phir se? Recently, pyar hua tha kya aapko kisi se? Maine to suna hai ki aap kisi se pyar karne lagi thi bb ke ghar mein...kahi Aakash to nahi tha na?"

She looks at me angrily, as if going to hit me....she says:Vikasji, mujhe aisa majak bilkul pasand nahi hai aur mujhe kabhi kisi se pyar nahi hua hai..na bb ke ghar mein aur na hi bahar...so lets stop this discussion...main jaa rahi hun ...aap enjoy kariye"

"Arey main to mazak kar raha tha...baithiye na kitna achcha mousam hai aur phir saath mein sunset dekhte hai..."

She sits quietly, but her mood has changed, she is avoiding my gaze, sitting far away from me, huddled as it is starting to get cold..

"Shilpaji, main soch raha tha shadi jald se jald karu...ab raha nahi jaata..aapka kya khyal hai?"

She is quiet..she doesn't reply me...so I ask her again..."Aap pagal hai kya...aap apni Shonupoo se poochiye, mujhse kyu pooch rahe hai..."

"Socha aapki rai li jaye...vaise Shilpaji...ek baat bataiye seriously....itna bada decisiin sab kuch chod kar jaane ka kyu liya? Aisi kya baat ho gayi...iske liye to do hi baatein ho sakti hai...ya to aapko kaam nahi mil raha hai...jo ki galat hai ye mujhe pata hai...ya phir aapko pyar mein dhoka mila hai..."

"Vikasji, mujhe pyar mein kisise dhoka nahi hua hai...meri marzi main jao ya kaam karu...please aap meri fikr na karr aur apni shonupoo pe dhyan de"

Suddenly, I start sneezing and feeling cold...she is worried and instantly starts drying my hair and giving me dry clothes...she is doing it instantly without thinking...this caring nature is one of many reasons I love about her....

We see a beautiful scenery in front of us...the sun is setting down to go to other horizon and giving this city some rest....we it together enjoying the moment, forgetting all the tensions between us....I can feel that she is little bit thawing towards me..but cannot tell for how long...once the sun is set,we move back towardd our hotel.

Swimming was a bad idea as I have started sneezing...also too much anxiety for past days is taking toil on me as i feel feverish...OH God why cant you just help instead of creating problems!!!