Journey

Shilpa's POV

I am leaving this country for good...it has given me lots of things...good, bad but now I cannot deal with heartpain..it is killing me and my near and dear ones..seeing me in this condition. Never thought would fall in love with a person, whom I hated the most...somewhere it was my fault to fall for him again, to believe him again, to invite the pain again...he was not even aware of it...I pray that he always remains happy with his new life.

I am leaving tomorrow...Its becoming difficult to control aai as even though she is hiding her pain...I know she is worried, but staying with her and giving her pain...is more worst then going far away. I should not punish anyone emotionally for my mistakes. It was a hard decision...but I need a break...may be staying away from all the things which reminds me of him will help.

I am all prepared..mentally, emotionally...Ashu looks nervous..maybe some problem at work place..wish I could help..but he will be ok. At last minute, the flight was rescheduled due to weather it seems...I am fine by it....

Next day, I say good bye to all. I start my journey towards new life...where there will be no one to torture me mentally and emotionally...even though I have earned enough name and fame through bb, still I am leaving everything...I thought I would never fall in love...he used to always say that one sided love drains your energy...he was right..my energy is drained...I just want to fly high, up in the skies, forgetting everything.

I reach airport...Ashu had come to drop me. He bids goodbye and says best of luck...yes I need it...there are tears in his eyes...I tell him to be strong..i need the change...he nods and I leave...i reach the counter...the lady on the counter is very happy...she greets me asks for my tickets, my luggage is weighed..till here everything is ok.

"Mam, aap thik to hai na?"

"Ha kyun"?

"well! Ye rahi aapki business class ki tickets...have a safe journey"

"Business class?But i booked economy"..I am confused.

"Hmm..mam vo ek lucky draw tha, usme aapki economy class ki ticket is replaced by business class...congratulations mam"

"thank you"

"mam, this is Ahmed...he will accompany you till the plane...since there is time for your flight, you can proceed to VIP lodge"

"Par I am okay...I dont need anyone to accompany me...I am fine.."

She looks nervous..."mam, its a part and parcel of that package you won...so dont worry....and mam , if you sit all alone with people, everyone knows you, they will disturb you..so, please cooperate with us"

I nod...it is suspicious...but still I am happy that I won a business class journey..wow now i can travel comfortably...this is bliss...so we move towards the VIP lodge...I sit there for 45 mins before Ahmed comes to take me towards the flight.  After all procedures, I head towards the flight..I am the first to sit....wow its such a luxurious experience...I settle in my seat...due to all this, somewhere i forgot my tensions for few minutes...

Air hostess comes and makes me comfortable...I ask her how long it takes to reach America..

She looks at me as if I have gone mad...she asks for my passport, visa and ticket..she checks everything twice before saying..

" This flight is going to Australia..You are going to Australia"

Now, its my turn to get surprised and look at her as if she is mad...i take my ticket and passport and check...

What the hell!!!!!!!!