Sydney tour day 1

Vikas PoV

Next day, we decided to go to do some sightseeing...Sydney has lots of beaches, waterfalls, botanic garden, theater...we decided to go to to see Watermolla waterfall and then in the evening Darling Harbour...to have our dinner and enjoy the sight...all was decided...though we were cordial with each other, there was still some cold war going on between us.

We asked the hotel manager how to go there..he was excited and told us that after every 1 hour a small bus takes hotel guests to the places they desire...so a bus would be taking some guests to the waterfalls in half and hour...so we decided to take a stroll in the hotel garden facing the sea...the manager was happy to inform us when the bus would arrive...

"Shilpaji, abhi bhi naraz ho? Puri trip aise chuppi se thode hi katni hai...please ab gussa chodke baat to kijiye...gussa baad mein hona"

"main koi gussa nahi hun aapse...main thik hun...hum baat kar to rahe hai...aur kya chahiye"

"Thodi meethas us baat mein honto aur achchi kategi chuttiya...kadwahat I just cannot tolerate"

" to aap kehna chahte hai ki main kadvi baatein karti hun....to phir meri ek samaj mein nahi aata ki hum ek saath kyu hai...aap apne raste jaiye aur main apne.."

Oof!!!har baat pe gussa...baki sabse achche se rehti hai pata nahi mujhse inko kya problem hai....I pull her towards me....I hug her from behind, keep my chin on her shoulder and say.."Shilpu, tum jab khush hoti ho na to bahut sunder lagti ho ,young lagti ho...aisa sada mood rakhogi to aankhon ke neeche jhurriyan aa jayegi.."

She kicks me on my leg with her heels and says.."Guptaji, jyada kareeb aane ki koshish na karo...main aapki buri haalat karungi...yaha se bhaagne se jyada aur koi raasta nahi rahega aapke paas"

Just then a staff comes to inform us that the bus is there...i m very angry with her...I am trying to be calm and nice with her and she in turn is not giving any bhav to me..

We board the bus...she sits on one seat but I dont seat next to her...she is surprised but I sit just on another seat opposit her..but somrthing happens immediately...a very good looking, sexy girl climbs the bus...sees me and comes and sits next to me even though the bus has many seats...

"Hi I am Rita...I am from India...I am all alone today as my parents are not joining me...can You be my partner?"

I look towards her..she is noticing everything with a frown on her face...before I say something to Rita a handsome guy boards...he too look like Indian...I dont want to take any chance, so I say to Rita..."Sorry Rita!!..I would love to accompany you but my wife won't love it...You see she is sulking sitting there...so I am really sorry"

I say this and goes to sit with Shilpa...I can see her sigh..."dekha...abhi bhi sambhalo...koi bhi mere saath time bitane ko taiyar hai"

" to yaha kyu aye...baith jaate usi ke paas...sach to ye hai ki aap darr gaye ki vo ladka mere paas baithega isliye aap aaye yaha..."

"ok ok thik hai...jo chaho samjo..I dont care...par main kisi ko bhi tumhare saath nahi tolerate kar sakta"

"Kyu?...aap koun hote hai jo tolerate nahi kar sakte"

"Hmmm.....sochne do...main tumhara hone wala pati....samjhi"

"pati!!my foot!!! Tumse shadi karne itne bure din nahi aye mere"

"Tumse shadi karke mere achche din ayenge...main pyar karta hun tumse aur shilpa main tumse shadi karunga...tum maano ya na maano....agar khushi se ha kar di to thik nahi to jabardasti karunga shadi...dekh lena"

"achcha dhamki....sudhroge nahi aap...ab to aap mujhse dur hi rahiye"

She was fuming...i also said too much in anger....why did I do that?  Stupid of me...

We reached the waterfall....it was amazing...there were many people...it was rocky, not high..people were swimming..the driver told us that we will leave in 2 hrs...we could do whatever we want...

So, We went towards the waterfall...She was completely avoiding me and going in front...Rita was trying to come with me....it was becoming a funny situation..
I sat on a rock to see the beauty of the waterfall, people were jumping from up to swim..she was standing 10 feet away from me with others..

Suddenly, Rita came and sat next to me..."I have seen you somewhere....I cant remember now...are u from tv industry?"

"Yes...I am a producer and writer...I produce web series...You must have seen me"

"Oh!!!I am so glad...May I know your name?"

"Its Vikas Gupta"

"oh....vaise aap yaha kyu baithe hai...biwi ke saath kyu nahi hai"

So i said little loudly do that my so caaled biwi could hear

" actually, meri biwi thodi sadu kism.ki hai...mujhse naraz hai..."

I was successfull because she heard it and  and went some more further but before that i just jumped from my place and ran away and held her hand...she was surprised but when she turned..she understood...actually she would have fallen in the water if I had not seen where she was heading.

She was slightly afraid and said thanks to me...after that she left half percent of her saduness and was cordial to me...the advantage of it was that Rita understood and automatically went away from me...thank God

After the waterfall incident, we didnt have any fights neither did we talk...we reached hotel...maanger told us there is another bus which will take us to darling harbour...

We eat our lunch and take rest..at 5 we leave our hotel and reach the harbour...its beautiful, the lightings are so mesmerising, couples are sitting everywhere,..enjoying the evening...i too want to enjoy my evening with me love but in the morning I did one blunder so dont want to say anything.

We quitely walk around.."Vikasji, kitni pyari jagah hai na?"

"hmm"

"mast hawa chal rahi hai, kitna achchi lighting hai..maano couples ke liye hi banayi ho"

"hmm"

"hmm hmm kya kar rahe ho?"

"Arey par jab main bolta hun tumhe pasand nahi aur ab nagi bol raha hun tab bhi gussa"

"Achcha sorry...hum aaj se dost...Hi main Shilpa aur aap?"

"Ye kitni der ke liye?"

"try to kar rahi hun na..."

She was trying to be my friend...well thats good....thats a good start...lets wait and watch