Destination

Shilpa pov

I am fuming...all my emotions at present has turned into fire...wish I could do something...I wanted to get out of India because of this man...was that much to ask? Why did he come back in my life again? Why is he not in Mumbai with his to be wife? Why has he done this? He is playing with my emotions and this time I will not allow him to play with it....vaise bhi mare hue ko aur kitna marega...my soul is dead...I loved him from my heart, my soul...how stupid I was...how was it possible to love a person who was younger to me, who hated me...but now enough...but his presence near me is making me weak...his small touch also sends shiver in my spine...his looks gives me goosebumps...when he talks my heart still beats faster then a metro rail. What should I do?

Luckily, announcement is made that we are nearing Sydney...I just want him to leave me alone...I open my eyes to find an empty seat near me...I search for him..and find him talking to Stella...Tharki saala...cannot keep his charms to himself. He looks at me, our eyes meet for a second...and then I turn my gaze...

He comes to me...all are tired as it was a long journey...We reach Sydney...the moment the plane stops..I rush towards the door but he catches with me and says..

"Shilpaji bina passport ke yaha nahi ghum sakte, aapko pata hai na?"

I open my mouth to argue and then realise what he said....b*****d...How dare he touch my belongings...I keep quiet and go with him to immigration...once there, I see the officer, he looks no nonsense types..so I go to him

"Sir, kindly help me..I have been kidnapped by the man over there..."

He looks at me very surprisingly and shocked..then he takes me and him to another room...I tell him my whole story..once he listens to me, he turns to Vikasji who is looking at me...there is little bit anger in his eyes and also a wicked smile.

"Sir, do you have anything to say about this?"

"Sir, are you married?"

"what type of a question is that? Dont dare ask me questions when I am asking you something"

"Sir, we got married last week and she wanted to go to US for honeymoon and I wanted to come and see your beautiful country...So now because I brought her here, she is angry and punishing me"

Bull shit...what lame explaination...I am laughing out loud.

"Oh!!!can I see your marriage Certificate?"

Bang on Officer!!!!!

"Sir, do you have your marriage Certificate?"

"Nope why will I carry my MC on my work?"

"Exactly, I also didnt carry my MC on my honeymoon...how would I know te,hat my sweet wife will turn into a devil "
He looks at me and then at Vikasji.
"hmm i understand your pain my friend...I can see genuine explaination there...my wife also turns into a witch when she doesnt get what she wants...I am sorry sir for wasting your time..Mam, this much anger is not good...Your husband loves you very much..please go with him"

What the heck!!!! How can the officer let him go? Charmer...he knows exactly how to charm people...have to escape from him...but where will I go in this country...Hmm Lets see...For now, I am getting warnings from Mr.Wayne...who is telling stories about his wife and Vikasji is looking at me with a winning smile...and I have nothing but to follow him...