...and it still continues!!!

Vikas PoV

She is sleeping...she looks like an angel...no worries, no tensions nothing....I just stare at her, how I wasted my time? Deep inside me, someone is telling me may be my soul that I am a fool...that even when I realised my mistake and knew that no one can keep me happy, this lady is the only one who can make me laugh, cry, make me angry...my all emotions come out when she is there with me. I dont have to pretend...there is no selfish motive..she is genuine and I know that I love her....I know I have to do lot of hard work to pacify her...but then she will be mine forever.

She stirs...and murmers something. I cannot hear it...then stella comes with food. I try to wake her up..first she just turns but then she wakes up...she is blank for first 5 sec....but then the whole situation comes to her. She takes the food and silently starts eating. Still we have not spoken properly...i so much want to talk to her.

She goes to washroom...when she comes back..i try..

"Shilpa, I am sorry, mujhe is tarah tumhe lana pada...but kya karta..achanak pata chala ki tum sab chod chadkar jaa rahi ho...mujhse raha nahi gaya...kuch to bolo"

She is looking out...there is frown on her face..she doesnt reply..so i put my finger below her chin and turn her face towards me.."Shilpa, suniye to...aap kyu jidd par ad jaati hai? Main koi aapka dushman nahi hun"

"Guptaji, main aapse kuch baat nahi karna chahti..abhi main majboor hun...kuch kar nahi sakti, jab main Sydney pahunchungi...tab dena apna explaination police ko"

"oh!!to aap meri complaint karengi? Hmm..chaliye kariye..mujhe challenges lene ka bada shauq kai..waha par bhi aap pe koi bharosa nahi karega"

"Vikasji, itna over confidence achacha nahi...kya karoge aap? Vo photo dikhaoge? Main us photo ki history dikhaungi...phir kya?"

"aap complaint to kare...baad mein pata chal jayega...vaise Shilpaji, main to bahut khush hun...kabse chahta tha ki aapko kahin leke jaun aur poochoo ki aapki ptoblem kya hai?aap kyu mujhse itni nafrat karti hai? Aisa kya kiya maine jo mujhe ye saja mil rahi hai? Bb se nikalkar hum achche the...cordial the..phir ab kya?"

"Ye lo..aap pooch rahe aapki kya galti hai...ek ho to batau...vaise mujhe aapse koi baat nahi karni hai...aap apni hone wali ke saath samay bitayiye...mera dimaag mat kahiye"

"Mujhe aisa kyu lag raha hai ki aapko meri shaadi ki baat achchi nahi lagi, jaise aap jealous ho rahe ho"

"Kuch bhi...main bhala kyu jealous hungi...mera kya jaata hai...aap kar lo kisi se bhi shadi..."

"meri aankhon mein dekhke yehi baat boliye to jara"

"Mr Vikas Gupta, bahut ho gaya aapka naatak...bus kijiye..mujhe aapse koi baat nahi karni hai na hi aapki taraf dekhna hai..aap so jaayiye aur mujhe bhi sone dijiye...ab aap jo bhi explaination do, police station mein do"

I am amused to see her like this..my sherni...lets see whats she can do...I know she will do whatever she said..but I too came prepared with  this...let the game begin...I am ready to lose to you but not the game...this time my heart.

KIDNAP : FOR A GOOD REASONजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें