Insecurity

Vikas PoV

I was very happy to see her caring nature...she was tending to me with lot of care..I could see worry in her eyes...why was she behaving like she was when she loved me...I was sure she loved me..then what was keeping her back....I was very happy yesterday, but today she ruined it once again.

I woke up happily and saw her..she was looking beautiful in her floral dress...I was watching her getting ready..she looked happy....I was thinking of telling her everything when the door bell rang... I got up to see a handsome man hugging her. She looked happy to see him...she introduced him as her friend..I too introduced myself as her husband... She was angry and left me alone,and went to have breakfast with him.

I got fresh and waited for her... It was almost a hour,  she had left the room...where was she? Oh shit! She had chance to leave me and go..but that was not possible as her passport was with me... I check it again... Yes it is here.. But what if she goes with him... Why didn't I stop her?..

I was getting tensed now...had never thought of this situation....time was passing by, so was my insecurities....I could visualise them holding hands and roaming on the beach,  I could literally see his hand on her shoulder walking and chatting,  I could see them laughing together,  I could also see them kissing.... No,  no not possible,  what the heck? I was angry now...in anger I thrashed whatever I could see there,  my hands were bleeding,  my eyes were red,  I was a sight in itself...the room was a mess... Where was she? Why is she not here?

I don't know how long it was that she had gone,  I was tired and sitting on the balcony without any sense of time and pain....my hand was bleeding so was my heart... I heard the door opening...and a small scream...

She came towards me and saw my hand bleeding...

"Hey bhagwan !! Ye kya ho gaya hai aapko?ye kya haalat banai hai aapne ? Kya hua? Sab thik to hai?  ye kamre ki haalat aisi kyu hai?aap kuch bolte kyu nahi?"

She was panicking...she was worried..but I was in no mood to talk to her..I was angry and ...

She called the room service to ckean the room..and she came with the first aid box...she started cleaning my wounds and then started bandaging it...i was quiet all the time..I could feel the tears in her eyes...but still I was angry...

Once the lady who came to clean the room went, i just went inside my hand was paining, my mind had become numb...why was I getting so angry? What right I had? She calmly came and sat next to me and asked me what had happened?

"Tumhe kya padi hai? Saara kaam chodkar main yaha tumhe lekar aaya taki kuch baat ho, to yaha par tum apne aashiq se milne gayi?mujhe is haalat mein chodkar?kyu kiya tumne aise?"

"Vikasji, mard jo hote hai na bade hypocrites hote hai..khud kare to chalta hai..khud kisi ke saath bhi ghume no problem, par agar aurat apne dost se bhi mile to inhe problem hota hai"

"Mujhe to vo dost se jyada laga...kaise uske gale lag rahi thi..mujhe yaha akela chodkar..."

"aap sirf apne baare mein socho...mera kya hoga...main ye, main wo...gandi soch hai aapki...aur kisne kaha tha yaha aane ke liye...vohi rehte apni banavati shonupoo ke saatg"

banavati Shonupoo....oh that means she came to know about my blunder..."haan, to main batane wala tha aaj tumko sab...kabse batane ki koshish kar raha tha...lekin har baar tum.sunne se inkaar karti...main kya karu"

"oh!!bahane achche banate hai aap...aur ye sab karne ki kya jaroorat thi...aisa bhi kya hua?"

I dont allow her to complete the sentence..I hold her from left hand...she cries with pain.."Main tumhe kisi air ke saath nahi dekh sakta...tum sirf meri ho samjhi...aainda se aisi harkat ki to apni jaan de dunga"

"kaisi harkat?aap jhoot bol sakte hai...aap mujhe insecure kar sakte hai...aur Rajeev mera dost hai..bachpan ka..shadi shuda hai...bas meri madad karne aaya tha..mujhe bhi aapko batana tha ki kitni takleef hoti hai jab aapka pyaar kisi aur ke saath...par maine aise naatak nahi kiya...mujhe bhi gussa aata tha aappar aur shonupoo par...par maine tod fod nahi ki...har cheez mein drama create karne ki aadat ho gayi hai aapko"

I was shocked to hear all of this...She too loved me that was what I heard..my anger evaporated but now she was angry...she pushed me aside and went towards the bathroom....I went behind her and hugged her and said..."Sorry shilpa!!gusse mein pata nahi kya kya socha?please maaf kar do..main nahi reh sakta tumhare bina...please ek chance do explain karne ka..."

But she was in no mood...my insecurites had once again came in between my relationship...now this will be a harder task...Oh God....kya dushmani hai mujhse...ab main kya karu....please help me!!I love her and I want her...please....for once help me...