.....and it continues

Vikas POV

OMG!!!!She is angry...not just angry, she is fiercefully angry...I have used my force to keep her quiet...she was shocked but now the real journey begins....the flight takes off, I settle on my seat, and look towards her...she is angry and looking out..

"Hmm...Shilpaji kaisi hai aap?"

She looks at me in such a way that if looks could kill, I would have been a dead meat. I try again.

"Kya hua? kyu gussa ho? Baat to karo?"

"Mr. Vikas Gupta...ye sab kya hai? Main is journey mein aapke saath kyu aur kaise? Can you please explain me?"

She never takes my full name unless angry with me. I have to try again...

"baap re! Itna gussa...hmm..main aapko sab bataunga, agar aap thode muskura kar baat karengi mujhse...kyunki, aapko ab pura 1 mahina mere saath bitana hai"

She turns and looks at me....I swear I am damn afraid from inside...now I remember Ashu bhaiyya's warning...she calls the air hostess...Stella comes...she says..."I want another seat...this man has kidnapped me...I dont want to continue my journey with this man...so I want your assistance...I am ready to shift in economy class...but far away from this man"

The hair hostess and all the other passengers look at me suspiciously...as madam has told it in such tone that I am sure half of the flight has heard it...

The air hostess nods at me.."madam, sorry for your inconvenience...but the flight is full...there is no place anywhere....and mam, its wrong to say that your husband has kidnapped you...he loves you so much...can't you adjust?"

"ye chudial chup baith. ..aa jate hai lecture dene"..she mumbles..but thank god ,Stella dont understand Hindi...she looks questioningly towards me...but Shilpa says..

"Dear...he is not my husband..ask him what proof he has...does he have our marriage certificate, any photos? Check our passports....our names are also different"

Smart move...but she doesnt know ki kisse pala pada hai..I take out my phone and show our photo which was shown by salman sir, while teasing us...Stella believes and tells me..."Sir, you look totally different...you have lost weight...hmm, now you are very handsome"

Shilpa looks at me and then her and then me again...she snatches the phone from my hand and sees the photo....I see a small twitch on her face...it looks as if she wants to smile...but then remembers and gives the phone back to me.

"Guptaji, ye aapne achcha nahi kiya...lekin aap aisa kyun kar rahe hai?"

"Mujhe achcha lag raha hai...aapke is avtaar ko bahut miss kiya...vaise aapse ek baat kahu...aap lag bahut sunder rahi ho"

"apni hone wali biwi se kehna hai...besharam kahi ke...shadi kisi aur se aur flirting kisi aur ke saath...tharki kahi ke"

Ouch!!!that hurts..."Shilpaji, shadi bhi aapke saath hogi and flirting bhi aap hi ke saath hogi...mujhe laga aap ek saal baad mujhse mil rahi hai to khush hongi...par aapke tewar kuch aur hi keh rahe hai"

"Kaisi kaisi khush fehmi paalte hai logg....main aapse milkar kyun khush hongi bhala?"

"May be because you love me"

She looked at me with a jerk...for a moment I saw pain in her eyes, something, which told me that her love towards me was very intense...her heart betrayed her because I saw tears in her eyes....I feel like a culprit because once again i had made her cry...I loved her so immensly, so what kept me behind?why couldn't I do it earlier? Why did I messed up everything?...I love her and this time she will be mine for sure...i look at her...she has closed her eyes and has gone to sleep with a deep frown on her face...she is looking cute and innocent....Main iske liye apni jaan bhi dene ko taiyaar hun...Mission Shilpa starts now.