Prologue

A vampire and a vampire slayer

Prologue

All my life I have hated vampires, being a vampire slayer I was taught this by my parents who were also vampire slayers. I am trained to kill vampires and am very good at it. I never really thought of vampires as anything more than cruel and evil beings that deserved to be killed... Well that's what I believed before I met her.... Miyako Toya. She changed my life completely and I have to say it was for the better. I never thought a vampire could love, or that I could love a vampire. However she changed all that. Miyako Toya is a vampire.

But anyway let's start at the beginning...

When I first met Miyako I was sitting on a couch at Andrew's mansion with Natasha and Victoria. Back then I had the biggest crush on Natasha and I had for a very long time, since I met her I had had a crush on her but I was too shy to say anything about it..... and Victoria.... well she was a werecat cheetah. She is a bit... closed off from the rest of the world, I guess is a nice way to put it. She doesn't talk to anyone unless she has to. The only thing I really know about her is that she hates vampires. Anyway, I was sitting on the couch with them when I heard Koneko and Devil talking about something. I looked over at them. That's when I saw her. She looked a little nervous and scared. Her chocolate brown eyes looked nervously around the room as she stood there standing close to Koneko as if for protection.

Back then all I could think of was hate. I wanted to kill her, I could smell her vampire scent from across the room and it made me want to kill. Natasha could sense how I was feeling and shook her head "don't do it Hunter she's with Koneko."

Koneko is one of my closest friends she is also a werecat but the werecat leopard. She has always been there for me and as saved my life countless times so I owe her my life. She wouldn't be too happy if I tried to kill her friend .... again.

Koneko and the vampire girl walked over to us. "Ok Miyako this is Hunter, Natasha and Victoria."

Miyako smiled nervously at us and muttered to Koneko "I'll probably forget all these names."

"I forget things too don't worry about it," Koneko replied smiling. I got up off the couch, I couldn't believe it. Koneko was talking to a vampire like she was friends with it. I thought Koneko hated vampires as much as I did. I walked over to them.

"A.... a vampire?" I questioned staring at Miyako in disbelief.

"Don't attack her like you did with Valentina, she is a friend," Koneko told me in her persuading voice.

I stared at Miyako suspiciously, did she have Koneko under some kind of spell? Koneko would never willingly become friends with a vampire, well the Koneko I know wouldn't.

Koneko gave me a death stare. "Cut it out Hunter," she snapped at me.

Miyako was looking a little scared and I could smell her fear. Natasha got up and walked over to us.

"There is no need to be mean to her, you can't change who you are," she told us and gave us a sweet smile. Miyako smiled back and I walked away. I didn't want to talk with some vampire girl. I couldn't stand being around vampires, their scent burned my nose and made me want to kill. I walked into my room and lay down on my bed.

Koneko better not bring that vampire girl back here ever again.