Chapter won

"ooOOhHH TAYLORR!" I scream as I barge into my best friends house.

"What!" She yells from her room upstairs. I run up the stairs taking two at a time. She stands at her doorway looking beyond pissed.

"Guess what I found," I say in between gasps.

"What?" she sighs.

"Okay, well I didn't find it per say," I say as I walk into her room. "Some hobo guy threw it at me."

"Threw what?"

"This book!"

"Why would you take something a hobo threw at you?" Taylor asks, incredulously.

I shrug.

"Well, you've already taken it, might as well see what's inside..."

I lay the large musty book on her bed. I flip it to the first page, it's blank. Flipping through the rest, I realize the whole book is blank.

"Wtf seriously!?"

"Merissa would get a kick outta this," Taylor laughs.

I scream in frustration and throw the book out of her window.

"Oh my heck Skyler! What if the window was closed-"

"THere are words now," I say in awe as I lean out the window.

"What? really?" Taylor asks, trying to push me out of the way to see for herself. "What does it say?"

"Maybe if you weren't pushing me, I could read it!" I say, pushing back.

"Psh fine, I'm going to text Merissa and tell her to come over."

"I... Can't... Read... It from... here..." I gasp, leaning out the window so my whole torso outside.

"Idiot," I hear Taylor mutter under her breath. "Go outside and get it."

"Go outside and get it," I mimic Taylor. I lean back in and slink down the stairs. Once I get inside I groaned really loud and get the book.

"Stop your groaning Skyler, it's not that far," Taylor says out the window.

I groan even louder, and keep it going while I go back into the house.

"Did you even see what it said?" Taylor asks.

"No, I was too busy groaning"

Taylor looks at me with a 'are you kidding me' look. She takes the book from me right as Merissa walks through the door.

"It says... what the heck..." Taylor murmurs confused.

"What?" Merissa asks. "What does it say?"

We all lean into in to get a better look.

"Who's your favorite anime Character?" We asked dumbfounded in unison.

"Well mines Kabuto..." Merissa answered.

All the sudden, the book's pages start to rapidly turn. Taylor drops the book in surprise and we all pass out.

---------------------

"Ugh," I groan. "What the frick frack snick snack happened?"

I look around and see... trees? Merissa is leaning against a tree, and Taylor is passed out face first in a pile of dirt.

"My head hurts..." Merissa says, rubbing her temples.

"Taylor is still asleep," I notice.

"Should we wake her up?"