Chapter net

*Skyler's POV*

We just left the land of waves. Zabuza and Haku 'escaped'. I let them go. Why? I don't know, I felt like it. Plus there was this weird guy in shorts that was creepin us out.

"That guy was so heckin weird..." I mutter.

"I think I know him. Isn't that Miguel from some of our classes?" Madison asks.

"Ugh, yea I hate him," Merissa groans.

"I hope we don't see him again" Taylor adds. We all nod. I kinda zone out until we reach the gates of Konoha.

"Yay! We're home!" I cheer. "Now I can get Nacho a space in my room!"

"Before you do that, I think we should all go to the hospital," Kakashi says.

"But I'm not hurt," I groan.

"We just need to make sure everyone is nice and healthy."

"Ugh fine."

We all head to the hospital, and Team Mary Sue™ was fine and able to leave right away. We then go home and I go straight to my room. Tora meows at me and Nacho. I let Nacho roam around and see that heckin Tora knocked down a bunch of stuff from my shelves. 'I need to get them their own space,' I think to myself. 'I could go to the Hokage and see if I can buy any land...'

"Skyler, we're leaving to report to the Hokage, come on!" Madison yells from the living room.

"Dang, that's extremely convenient. Almost as if it's a lazy transition..."

"What were you saying Skyler?" Taylor asks as we walk towards to the Hokage's office.

"Oh, nothin. Hey, wanna teleport there?"

"Uh sure."

We all teleport there.

"That was a nice transition."

"What the hell are you talking about?" Taylor asks.

"Omh I'm just talking to myself"

"Whatever."

Madison turns to Kakashi, who arrived before us, and nods at him. He then informs the Hokage of all that happened on our mission.

"That seems very eventful"

((lol guys guess what? I forgot everything that happens from here to the chunin exams so we gonna have one hell of a time skip!!!))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What the heck are you going to do with 10 acres of property?" Merissa asks, extremely confused.

"Build a house and let cats live in it"

"But... why?"

"Why not?"

"Whatever I guess..."

"How are you going to pay for the land and the house?" Taylor asks.

"I've been getting paid for helping Ibiki"

"Makes sense."

We were all walking down a very familiar path. A box was following Naruto, and from our Weeb powers, we know it's Konohamaru and his gang. Naruto finally has enough and kicks the box, making the three kids lose their composure.

"You sure are amazing boss," Konohamaru says. "You saw through our impeccable disguise."

I hold in my laughs, and see the rest of my team is doing the same.