Nur2 chlip 9

*Merissa's POV*

Kabuto and I have been at the arcade for three hours trying to get this vanillish plush from a claw machine. We've spent over fifty h*cking dollars. I'm about to shriek in frustration, but a big poof happens. I'm... taller??? What the h*ck?

"What happened?" I wonder aloud.

"I think... I think you aged up," Kabuto answers amazed.

I reach into my pocket to find my ID. It says I'm 18!!!! "You know what this means!?" I squeal. "We can get married!"

Kabuto laughs and hugs me. I love him so much. "As an engagement gift, let's get you that vanillish, no matter how long it takes!"

I squeal in delight, with tears brimming in my eyes. This is one of the best days of my life. It takes another three tries when we finally get the dang vanillish. I hug it to my chest and feel something in it- is that a zipper?

When I pull down the zipper I see a velvet box. I gasp and take out the small box. "Is this... what I think it is?" I whisper looking into Kabuto's eyes. He nods and takes the box from me. He slowly opens the box and shows me another pioneer diamond, the same as the one he's already given me. The only difference is that this ring has an actual diamond on it.

"Let's get married as soon as possible," I cry and hug him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ugh, I cannot WAIT until my wedding. We have to wait until the exams are over though. Stupid h*cking exams. We Mary Sue™ have all agreed to get our fights over with quickly so I can get to me wedding faster.

*timeskip to fights*

Team Mary Sue™ and the sand siblings are standing next to each other watching the first match which is Naruto and Neji. Naruto wins, wow who would've guessed? Team Mary Sue™ did.

Sasuke and Gaara's fight has to be postponed cuz Sasuke is ditching. Jk, he has to do some makeup training cuz he spent to much time with Taylor. Instead of their fight, Kankuro and I are gonna fight. Hope he's prepared to get rekt cuz I have a wedding to plan! I hop on down there and start stretching. "I hope you're ready to d-d-d-d-due-"

"Proctor, I abstain!" Kankuro yells from the platform above.

"What the h*ck, I was so prepared!" I yell. "But this does make my wedding come faster..."

Since Kankuro wimped out, it's Shikamaru and Temari's turn to duke it out. They fight for a while but ultimately Shikamaru decides to forfeit giving the match to Temari.

Now it's time for Taylor and Dosu to fight. Remember him? He's the hunchback boi. Taylor obviously reks him. He had no chance against her fire powers. She was also able to block out his sound attacks because she has to block us out all the time. The only thing notable that happened was that almost the entire arena was burnt. Nice.

Up next is Skyler and Shino. Skyler crushes all the bugs that get remotely close to her. It was kinda boring til Shino brought out the wasps.

"WHAT THE FRICK I HATE THESE LITTLE HECKERS," she yells. Then the whole arena except where she's standing drops a foot. Everything is smooshed, even Shino. Rip.

It's supposed to be Gaara and Sasuke's fight, but Sasuke isn't here yet. "Hey Taylor, where's your boyfriend?"

"I don't kn- he's not my boyfriend!"

"YOU JUST ADMITTED IT!" Skyler and I yell. "OTP OTP OTP OTP"

We probably would have chanted forever, but Sasuke finally shows up.