Chapter elleven

*Merissa's POV*

I start to run away from my idiot non-christian friends. They made me watch an inappropriate anime, Devilman Crybaby. My thoughts are interrupted when I run into someone and fall to the ground.

"Hey, are you okay?" I see an outline of a figure with a bright light shining behind him. I have to shield my eyes from the glory. My eyes take a small moment to adjust and I see the handsome man in front of me.

"The perfect Christian..." I whisper in awe.

"What?"

"Oh, uh nothing. Sorry. I'm fine," I laugh, trying to calm my nerves. He reaches his hand out to help me up and I gently grab it. The strength he used to pull me up was too much, and we almost fall. Luckily, or maybe unluckily, he catches me before we do fall.

I look down and blush. He grabs my chin and makes me look into his moist, magnificent orbs. "Are you okay?"

Sparkles and roses appear in the corners of my vision. "I am now."

"What's your name?" He whispers into my ear. I sigh in delight.

"Merissa..."

He leans in closer, and I can feel his breath on my lips.

"No!" I whisper harshly and spin out of his arms. My head tilts to the side in shame and put my fist on my heart. "We must save room for Jesus."

"Jesus? I see," He says dejectedly. I look up and see him walking away.

"No, my love..."

I hold in a sob and start to run, hoping that I will once again run into him....

The run was over quickly because I ran into someone else. I look up hopefully, but alas, it was just hecking Sasuke. He looks at me weirdly when I don't look away or say anything. I am dead inside. My love will never return.

"What are doing," Sasuke asks kinda freaked out.

"What are you doing!?" I yell back defensively.

"Uh nothing"

It's then that I notice where we are. In front of a pet shop.

"Honhonhon my friend," I laugh, throwing my arm over his shoulders. "It seems you're trying to impress a certain someone."

"What, no-"

"Don't worry, any pupper will do! But if you really want to win her heart, some are better than others."

He grunts and walks into the store, but doesn't shrug off my arm. The shop owner welcomes us and we walk over to the section with the puppers and doggos. There was a variety to choose from, all super cute. Sasuke looks at me expectantly, he obviously doesn't want to ask me which pupper Taylor would like the most.

"Okay Sasuke, I've got a plan. Taylor's dog is a boy, so we will get you a girl dog. They will fall in love with each other and force you guys to hang out more."

He nods and starts to look a tad bit closer at the dogs, there were only two females. A German shepherd named Cookie and a chihuahua named Princess. We obviously chose Cookie. The shop owner helps Sasuke fill out the adoption papers and buy some pet supplies.

"Now let's find Taylor!" I yell and strike a heroic pose.

"I'm going home"

"What no why we need to find Taylor"

"I'm going home"

"Ugh, fine heckin heck," I say and run away towards my own home. This is the most exercise I've gotten in a while. When I barge into the living room I am greeted with my idiot sinner friends playing Mario Kart.