Nur2 chep 2

*Taylor's POV*

Bitchy girl was about to start crying cuz Skyler cut her hair, but a woman flew into the room through the window. It was Anko, another jonin. While still in the air, she threw two kunai which hung up a banner. "I'm the proctor for the second exam! Anko MItarashi! Let's move onto the next stage! Wait- 78!? Ibiki! You let 26 teams pass! I guess, the first exam was too easy this time around."

Ibiki smirks. "It seems like this time, there are a lot of excellent candidates."

"YOu know it Ibiki!" Skyler laughs.

"Who is that?" Anko asks Ibiki.

"My apprentice."

"Wait, is she the one that-"

"Yes, she is."

"Wait what did I do?" Skyler asks really confused.

"You beat a record with the last person you worked with."

"Dang, I did? I just thought he was a wimpy boi"

"Five minutes is impressive-"

"We should continue," Anko says. "Well, it doesn't matter how many of you there are, I'll drop half of you in the second exam."

A lot of people start to whisper in disbelief.

"I'm getting excited," Anko says darkly. "I'll give you details tomorrow. We'll be changing locations, so get information from your jonin."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"W-What is this place?" Naruto asks with a slightly quivering voice.

"This is the location for the 'second exam'," Anko answers. "The 44th training field. Also known as the Forest of Death."

Skyler squeals in excitement and I elbow her. "You're not supposed to be excited... you know who is gonna be in there"

"I don't give a heck I'll kick his stupid snek ass. You'll protect your emo boi anyway so it doesn't matter."

I groan in frustration.

"But what about my husbando?" Merissa whines.

"He will be spared," Skyler answers.

"Speaking of him, you should get him to leave the dark side," I say to Merissa. She nods.

A box painted like a rock with two holes cut out of the front wiggles up to Naruto. He looks at it suspiciously and starts to walk away from it. The box follows. Naruto starts to walk faster, then jog, then run with the box continuing to follow him. "That's the worst disguise of all time! Rocks aren't square!" He yells. "I know it's you Konohamaru!"

"Just what I expect from the man I respect! Good job on figuring it out," Konohamaru says. The box then explodes and out poofs three academy students.

"With adult sexiness, I'm Moegi of the senior class at Kunoichi preschool!"

"I love factoring. Udon!"

"The most brilliant Ninja in the village! Konohamaru!"

"The three of us together are the Konohamaru Gang!" they exclaim in unison. "Here we are!"

"What's goin on you guys?" Naruto asks, not at all impressed with their entrance. "Hey, I'm about to take the second exam for the Chunin Exam. I don't have time to be playing around with you guys."

"We didn't come to play around!" Konohamaru says.

"That's right! WE came here for an interview," Moegi adds.