Nur2 chup 5

*Taylor's POV*

Ichigo has been having a blast in the forest. He's already killed three snakes and a giant ass centipede. I hate those things, they're fricken nasty. I've been following him around, waiting for Sakura to blow the whistle. Neither Merissa or Skyler have shown up, I bet they've found their husbandos.

Suddenly, Ichigo stops and moves his ears around, searching for something. He then bolts to our left. I follow closely behind him, preparing for the worst. A kunai flies from the trees towards Ichigo. He dodges, but it does cut his cheek.

🔥🔥🔥TRIGGERED MOTHER MODE ACTIVATED🔥🔥🔥

Ichigo sees that I have entered my most dangerous form and jumps behind me. WIth my Mary Sue™ fire powers I send a ring of fire to burn everything in a quarter mile radius. A large rock protects two ninja from the flame blast. The rock was not large enough though, seeing as their third teammate was a piece of heckin charcoal next to them.

"HOW DARE YOU HURT MY BABY BOI" my voice echoes throughout the entire forest.

*Skyler's POV*

"Oof someone triggered Taylor," I say after hearing her yell.

"What?" Temari asks.

"Nuthing"

*Merissa's POV*

"Rip the souls of those who have crossed Taylor," I say in a small prayer.

*back to triggered mom's POV*

These pieces of absolute SHIT are about to get fricken rekt. One of them is crying, the other in shock. Ichigo whines behind me and licks at his wound. I shriek in rage and blast fire at the rock. I don't stop and it keeps getting hotter. The large rock starts to melt from my heckin RAGE.

Their pained screams sound like music to my ears. I kept the fire going, even after the screams stopped. With a huff, I slowly decrease the heat then the fire itself. The silence is interrupted by a not so welcomed shriek. It was Sakura. I look at Ichigo and nod.

Both of us start to run towards the scream. We don't have to run far though, they were fairly close. Sakura and Sasuke are facing snek gorl. She just swallowed her earth scroll, and stares at the two "One of us will end up with both scrolls... the other will be dead."

Sasuke and Sakura look into her eyes and feel the pure bloodlust coming from her. They fall to the ground, terrified. I jump down from the tree Ichigo and I are in, and land in front of them.

"You guys okay?" I ask, keeping my eyes on snek gorl. Sakura whimpers and Sasuke grunts in pain. I flick a small flame at both of them, slightly burning their arms. The pain from the burns helps them forget the fear snek gorl gave them.

"Y-yeah," Sakura whispers, still spooked.

It's then I realize Naruto isn't with them. "Ichigo, go find Naruto and bring him back here," I command. Ichigo barks and runs off.

"Ah, and who is this?" Snek gorl asks with a smirk.

"I'm the one that's about to burn your ass," I answer sassily with a hand on my hip.

I create a small explosion next to snek gorl. She dodges all the flames I throw at her, but that is exactly what I wanted to happen. Her fake skin starts to melt, and we can see Orochimaru's true appearance. Only one of his eyes is showing, the rest of the fake skin is looking real gross.