Chapter sven

*Skyler's POV*

Right after their conversation wrapped up, Tazuna walked into the room. "These are the brats that are supposed to be protecting me? Especially the short one with the idiotic face."

"Haha, who's the short one..." Naruto quickly trailed off as he realized the truth. He was the shortest. "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"

"Now Naruto, we can't kill the client," Kakashi sighs as he holds him back.

"Yeah Naruto! He helps character development," I say casually, aware of the weird looks team 7 was giving me.

Kakashi gives Madison another look, and Taylor, Merissa and I laugh. "Well, I gotta head home and drop off Tora. Plus, I think Danger noodle needs sum nummies for his tummies."

"You can't go right now, we have to do be introduced to our mission," Kakashi scolds.

"BUT MADISON SAID I COULD"

"What, no I didn't," Madison says. I give her a look, she gives me a look, the Hokage gives me a look and soon enough, so was everyone else. I was caught in a lie.

"Whatever I'm going anyway," I say before flipping off everyone, also raspberrying them, in the room and poofing out of that joint.

-------------------------

I go home and drop off Tora, then laze around a bit. Danger Noodle went to find some food. I lounge around or a few minutes before deciding to go and buy some weapons. I feel like I should get Kakashi a present, being a nuisance and all. It takes me about ten minutes to get to the nearest bookstore. The book that I chose was wrapped up in plastic, so I knew Kakashi would like it. I could tell it was a yaoi because of the very obvious sticker placed on the plastic wrap. The cashier looked at me weirdly when I brought it up to him.

"Aren't you a little young to be buying this?"

"Uh, no."

He looked at me weirdly again. "I think you are. I'm gonna need some I.D."

I smile and stab a kunai into the desk. "Is this good?"

The man starts to sweat. "Uh, yes ma'am." He quickly puts the book into a bag and I pay him.

'Time to go meet up I guess...'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I go to the meeting point and nobody's there yet. Although it only takes a few minutes for Sasuke and Sakura to show up.

"Ugh, this is gonna take a while..." I groan.

"What do you mean?" Sakura asks.

"Have you really not seen the pattern yet? Kakashi is gonna be really late."

"Uh, yeah obviously I have! Haha...."

"Whatever, here comes the cool kids."

We look towards the village and see Merissa, Taylor, Madison, and Naruto heading towards us.

"You realize that you just called yourself uncool right?" Merissa asks.

"Pft well that just means I'm hotter than you... amirite?"

"I guess," Taylor says.

"Well, time to wait for Kakashi."

*One eternity later*