Chapter for

*Madison's POV*

I go to the academy and wait for the little kiddos to get outa school. Hahaha.... Kiddos.

"Madison guess what?" Skyler yells as she runs out of the building.

"What?"

"I punched a girl in the face and broke her nose!" She says, holding a thumbs up.

"Oh my god..."

"It was pretty great," Merissa adds.

"Yea she totally deserved it," Taylor laughs.

"Well, did you guys all pass?"

"Heck yea we did!"

"Great, let's go get ramen," I say, pointing into the distance.

"Should we invite Naruto?" Merissa whispers.

"I don't think we should," Taylor answers.

"It might change the plot," I throw in.

"Alright, let's go."

We start to head to Ichiraku but a messenger hawk lands on my shoulder.

"What does it say?" Skyler asks, quite impatiently.

"I don't know," I say sarcastically. "Maybe I should open it first!"

"Okay then," Skyler says defensively, raising her hands in a 'not guilty' fashion.

I laugh and take the message from the hawk.

"I have to go to the Hokage's office, do you guys mind if you guys get ramen by yourselves?" I ask.

"Yea no prob," Taylor says.

I wave and poof to the Hokage's office. Most of the other Jonins are surround a crystal ball thing.

"Madison, I'm glad you could show up," The Hokage smiles. "The Jonins are picking their Genin teams."

"Then why am I here?" I ask confused.

"You're going to be an assistant to one of these Jonin," He explains. "With the new students in Iruka's class, we have an extra team. You will be helping a Jonin in charge of the new team as well as the team they choose."

"Okay cool! Who am I going to work with?"

"Kakashi."

"That's g-great!" I blush.

"You are all dismissed," The Hokage says. "You will meet your teams tomorrow.

--------------

"OHMYGOD GUESS WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!!" I yell as I run into the ramen shop.

Skyler starts to choke on her ramen and Merissa falls out of her chair.

"What?" Taylor asks, right before she hits Skyler on the back, saving her.

"WE ARE GOING TO BE A JOINT TEAM WITH TEAM 7"

Skyler gives a thumbs up because she was too busy getting air into her lungs. Merissa sits up quickly and cheers.

"That means we are actually going to be in the main plot..." Taylor realizes in awe.

"I don't know what you guys are goin' on about, but don't forget to pay your bill," Teuchi said.

"Oh well look at that," Skyler says. "I forgot my wallet"

"Are you kidding me?" Taylor says.

"Nope, not at all"