Chapter ate

*Merissa's POV*

"We are going to train," Kakashi states. "Follow me."

We follow him into a nearby forest and he starts to teach us the tree walking stuff.

"But I can fly," Skyler says, not wanting to do this.

"That doesn't matter right now, you need to work on your chakra control."

"REEEEEE" Skyler shrieks before walking up the tree with chakra. "I'm a mary sue, I don't need to traaaaain"

"Woo! Mary sue power," I cheer, also walking up the tree. Taylor quickly walks up her tree as well. Madison tries and makes it to the top with some difficulty.

"Is Madison not a mary sue?" I ask.

"I want character development," She replies, resting on a tree branch.

I look down and see team 7 gawking at us.

"NOW IT'S MY TURN!" Naruto yells excitedly. He runs up the tree and makes it only a couple of feet. Sasuke tries next and does a few inches better. Sakura, however, does the best of the three of them making it about halfway up the tree.

"Well," Kakashi says. "It seems the girls are the best of you. You'll never become the Hokage, and how are you going to avenge your clan?"

His words trigger Sasuke and Naruto. They immediately start to try harder.

"What do we do now?" Taylor asks.

"We could practice our abilities," Madison shrugs.

"I haven't even gotten any yet," I groan.

"Haha, sucks to be you," Skyler laughs.

"I do need to figure out what else I can do with my fire hand stuff"

"I have my special power stuff but I need to practice," Madison says.

"YOU DO!?" I shriek, triggered.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Skyler asks.

"It didn't really come up..."

"BS" Taylor says.

"Whatever, let's go practice."

We go farther into the forest, away from team 7. We find our own little clearing and start to discuss how and what we should train first.

"I think Madison should show us her stuff first," Taylor says. Skyler and I nod.

"Well okay. I can summon the Chinese Zodiac," She says, pulling out a huge scroll.

"Where the frick did you keep that?" I ask bewildered.

"I have a tattoo," She answers, lifting up her sleeve a bit. On her upper arm she has a blue tattoo of a hand print with a seal on the palm.

"Dang that's cool"

"Yeah, I didn't want to have to carry all the scrolls around"

"Wait, you have more?" Taylor asks.

"I have one for each of the zodiac animals," she answers.

"How many can you summon at a time?" Skyler asks.

"Only one so far, and I haven't been able to summon the dragon yet."

"You can summon dragons?" Kakashi asks.

"What the frick when did you come over here?" I ask surprised.

"I've been here for a while..."

"Hmmm, okaaaay"