Chapter Nien

*Madison's POV*

"I don't want to go to bed yet," Taylor sighs.

"Me neither," Merissa agrees.

"Well," Skyler says. "We could play Heck Mary Kill..."

"Heck ya let's do it!" Merissa cheers.

"But what if the others hear us?" Taylor asks.

"We are in a separate room, it should be fine," I answer.

"K who wants to go first?" Skyler asks.

"OH, I'll go!" Merissa says, raising her hand excitedly. "Taylor, your peeps are Sasuke, Kiba, and Neji."

"Uh, let's see... Heck Sasuke, marry Kiba, and kill Neji."

"What if Sasuke had a dog?" Skyler asks. "Would you marry him instead?"

"Possibly..." Taylor shrugs.

"Honhonhon," Skyler laughs in reply.

Taylor stares at her blankly, and Skyler has a smug look on her face.

"I guess it's my turn now. Merissa, heck marry kill: Kabuto, Tobi, and Boruto."

"Hmmm," Merissa takes a second to think. "Marry Kabuto, heck Tobi, and kill Boruto."

"Your killing half of your OTP," I point out.

"Well I can't heck Nurto's kid, he's is too smol and young"

"Whatever," Skyler laughs. "I'll go next. Madison, heck marry kill: Kakashi, Asuma, and Itachi."

"Well, I'll obviously marry Kakashi," Madison says without thinking about it. "Then I'll heck Asuma and kill Itachi."

"WOot OTP"

"Ugh Skyler, heck marry kill: Deidara, Gaara, and Rock Lee."

"Why have you done this?" Skyler sighs dramatically. "I love all of them..."

"You have to pick!!!" Taylor commands.

"Rip me. Uh, I guess I'll marry Deidara, heck Gaara, and kill Rock Lee."

"Why kill Lee?" I ask.

"I can't deal with his hair every day. Plus he is too energetic for my Mary Sue laziness."

"That's a good point I guess."

We stop talking when there is a knock at our door. I go to open it and see Sakura. "What's up Sakura? Need something?"

"I was just wondering if I could room with you guys," She asks timidly. "I don't want to be in a room full of boys again."

I look into our room to see what my teammates think. They all shrug, so I move aside and let her in.

"Thank you so much, I was really creeped out when Sasuke and Kakashi came into our room blushing."

"They were blushing?" Skyler asks with a tilt of her head.

"Yeah, it was weird. They were in the hallway for a while."

We all look at each other. "Oh no"

Merissa and Skyler burst out laughing, while my face pales. I look over at Taylor with wide eyes and see that her face has paled as well.

"THIS IS GREAT," Skyler yells.

"THE OTPS ARE ONE STEP CLOSER," Merissa laughs. I bonk them both on the head.