Merissa's Wedding

*Merissa's POV*

Today is the big day!!!!!!!!!! I'm getting married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The bride's maids, Team Mary Sue™, are currently walking down the aisle with their respective boos. Naruto walks up behind me. "You're gonna do great, no need to be nervous.," He laughs.

Naruto is gonna take place of my father. Why? Because my (unofficial) dad, Kakashi, is walking with Madison and Naruto immediately volunteered.

I take his arm and walk to the beginning of the aisle. I take a deep breath to calm myself and start my walk to my husband. When I reach him, he takes my veil and puts it behind my head. "You look beautiful," Kabuto whispers.

"So do you- I mean you look handsome!"

He laughs and the priest guy starts his speech thing?? I don't know I just wanna be married.

"Kabuto, do you take Merissa's your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do," I whisper lovingly.

"And Merissa, do you take Kabuto as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do," I say with tears running down my cheek.

"You may kiss the bride!"

Kabuto grabs me by my waist and pulls me into a kiss.

 *Madison's POV*

Merissa's reception venue was beautiful. Ok, not really. It was at the arcade, where she got her second engagement ring. Merissa and Kabuto are currently cutting the cake, while Kakashi and I are hanging back in a comfortable silence.

"Hey, Madison?" He asks. I look at him questioningly.

He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a little box. Holy shit.

"Wanna get married?"

I laugh at how casual the proposal is, it's perfect. "Yes!"