[ just a few words ]

hiii! don't hate me for including this as the first thing you see when you open this book.

anyways, this is my first sean lew fanfiction! before diving in, i wanted to give a few words to say to the reader.

like i said, this is my first sean lew fanfiction but i've written plenty of other fanfictions, some about dancers some not but that was a while ago, so bare with me if i'm still trying to get used to writing about dancers and dancing in general. this is also the first fanfiction that i'll be writing in third person so also bear with me if there's some slip ups where i use the first person point of view.

the first few chapters may seem a bit cliche! but believe me, i've planned out parts of this story and am constantly coming up with new crazy content to put in it so i promise it won't be a typical "player tries to get the girl" story.

this is also a very slow paced story! i'm very detail oriented and try not to skip around the story a lot unless it's necessary. obviously, i will avoid putting in irrelevant stuff but a lot of the story will try to hit a lot of events in the timeline without skipping parts. it will also be slow paced to build up character development for the characters and to build the storyline. but i promise you i will make the story fun and interesting to read no matter what!

THERE IS SOME HEAVY INTENSE STUFF THAT WILL BE IN THIS STORY. i will put trigger warnings before each chapter. the first few chapters do not give off that vibe.. but as i delve deeper into the story, the vibes may shift to more intense stuff. this can include substance abuse and sexual assault. just a quick warning but i promise that the story will not be all about that and i have limited that content as much as i can.

gonna try to test the waters with plot twists as well! so again, bear with me.

anyways, that is all! i hope you guys enjoy :)

--justlewserthings