[ ... ]

hi hi!!

sorry for this random update that isn't a new chapter lol but i just wanted to add this in as a continuance of the first thing i posted for this book because i keep coming up with new crazy things and testing the waters with some different plot ideas and just wanted to give you guys the heads up(without spoiling anything!)

anyways!! one, i won't be posting tonight because of sean and kaycee on WOD.. i'll be too busy fangirling lol so i'll try to have a chapter up tomorrow. i'm so freaking excited to see them dance even though i watched the "sneak peek" a million times by now lol

two! as i said in the first thing i posted, this book will be exploring so many different intense and heavy topics that are very mature!! i haven't written stuff like this in awhile but as a growing writer, i definitely want to explore more and test the waters with these topics in the storyline. that being said, i mentioned substance abuse and sexual assault, which may or may not still be in the story(don't want to give anything away but want to ensure all of you guys are aware of what COULD happen) but i'm also adding in another topic which is just sexual content in general.

now let me just explain first before any of you think something. i never intended to include sexually explicit content or sexualize ANY of the characters, especially sean and how much of a freakin lil angel he is. at his age, he knows so many women who are older than him find him attractive which sexualizes him in a way that's beyond uncomfortable. i understand why he tries to not do sexual dances despite it being about art and not about being sexy and he avoids showing his body off probably in a way to prevent all those sexual comments from older people. it's hard for older women to get past the fact that they're sexualizing and sometimes it doesn't really matter to them that he's 16 because he doesn't look like a kid. so yeah i never intended to sexualize sean or any of the characters for that matter out of respect although i am younger than him and it's appropriate for me to have a lil crush on him. HOWEVER, after planning out this book, i decided that i want to include mature content in it and explore different ideas in this storyline.. so i'm taking that risk now and seeing how it works.

i'm not saying who is involved with this topic as i want to keep it a secret and the shock factor that every author loves to incorporate lol but this is just a heads up that this type of content will most likely be included in the story.. although like the other heavy topics, it will not be the center of the story or have too much of that content.. it is just simply being used as part of the plot and to build the storyline.

sorry for this long rambling post!! thank you all again for reading and voting and commenting! i appreciate it SO much, you guys don't even know. i can't believe i have over 400 reads now like that's crazy.. i love you all and i hope you guys keep on reading and leaving feedback!❤️

—justlewserthings