Chapter 1 (I missed you)

Today's the first day if camp and I'm super excited.

Nico promised me he'd meet me at the beach when I arrived.

I couldn't wait.

In the cab on the way to camp my excitement was hard to mask.

"Woah sis, calm down its just a boy" Percy said putting his hand on my shaking hand.

"I just really miss Nico that's all" I said blushing.

"Hey I miss Annabeth it doesn't mean I'm going to go all shaky" Percy said.

"Come on you saw her this morning and everyday during the school year. I haven't seen Nico in 9 months and I miss him like crazy" I explained to Percy.

"Just don't get so worked up over a boy" Percy said taking his hand off of mine.

His advice only made me more anxious to see Nico.

------------------------------------------

After about an hour cab drive we finally arrived at camp.

I got out of the cab and grabbed my bags leaving Percy to pay the driver.

"Hey Elise wait" Percy said stepping in front of me so that I couldn't walk any faster.

"What Percy, come on you know I want to see Nico" I whined.

"Elise this is my last year at camp" Percy said to me.

Oh gods it was Percy's last year at camp he would turn 19 in August and then wouldn't be coming back to camp half blood.

"Oh Percy, I forgot I'm such a selfish jerk" I apologized.

He laughed "Its fine, I just wanted to savor this last time walking into camp as a camper" he said.

He took a deep breath in then exhaled.

"Well that was boring lets go" Percy said walking into camp.

----------------------------------------

As soon as we got in I sprinted to my cabin and threw my bags on my bunk.

I then made my way to the beach.

There I saw him in his black skinny jeans and a silver and black baggy shirt. His hair was messy and he had his scathe sheathed around his waist.

"Nico" I said running towards him.

He turned around, when he saw me his face lit up.

"Hey El" he said engulfing me in a hug.

He smelled of pomegranate.

He pulled away from the hug and drowned me in a kiss.

His soft lips pushed against mine and he had the faint taste of vanilla on his lips.

We kissed until I heard someone say "break it up love birds".

We broke away and I found Frank with his arm around Hazels shoulder.

I ran over and gave Frank and Hazel each a hug.

"I missed you guys" I said after exchanging hugs.

"Well obviously not as much as Nico" Frank joked.

I blushed and Nico gave Hazel the evil eye.

"Um we have to go but we'll see you later bye Elise" Hazel said dragging Frank away.

"You didn't miss me did you?" Nico asked sarcastically.

"Eh I only sometimes other times I was fantasizing about my boyfriend" I answered sarcastically.

"Oh you fantasize about your boy friend do you?" He joked.

"Only when I'm away from him for 9 months and have no contact with him" I answered.

"Oh yeah, listen I was going to write but I never had the time and then I wanted to call but I left my camp cell here and...." Nico started.

I kissed him again.

"It doesn't matter anymore now we're together and happy" I said kissing him again.

"Um I can't stay to long I have to unpack" Nico said breaking away.

"Oh yeah, I have to unpack to but once I'm done I'll text your camp cell" I said kissing him quickly.

"Okay love you Ms. Jackson" Nico said waving goodbye.

I laughed and went back to my cabin to unpack.