Chapter 5 (Wake Up Call)

I woke up the next morning early so I decided to give Percy a loving wake up call.

"ELISE!" He shouted drenched in water.

"Good morning loving brother I'd love to stay and chat but I'm on my way down to breakfast" I said leaving him to a cussing fit.
------------------------------------------

After I left the cabin I decided it was a little early for breakfast so I went to the Hades cabin instead.

When I went into the cabin I looked around to make sure Hazel wasn't there.

I walked over to Nico's bunk and sat down on the floor so that I'd be eye level with him.

He was so cute when he slept.

Ok that sounded really creepy.

I heard his alarm go off and he hit the snooze.

"Aw now come on its time to get up" I said to Nico.

He sat up quickly in bed.

"Elise? What the hell it's like 6:45 why are you here?" He asked surprised.

"To make sure you got up" I said.

"Well that doesn't mean you can come to me cabin whenever you want!" he hissed.

"Aw don't be like that" I said to him.

"Im going back to sleep" he muttered.

Before he could lay back down I kissed him full on the lips.

He seemed surprised but kissed back.

I played with his hair and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

He started to lay back down with me in his arms so I broke away.

"Not today" I said getting off of his bunk.

He gave me a pouty face but I just rolled my eyes.

"I wish I woke up like this every morning" Nico said getting out of bed.

He was shirtless and I noticed he had a lot more muscles since the last time I saw him shirtless.

"Didn't know I was that sexy" Nico said.

I realized I was staring.

"I just never thought you'd be the type to have muscles" I stuttered. I could tell my cheeks were crimson.

He walked over to me still shirtless and I started blushing deeper.

"I had to work out for my girlfriend right?" he teased.

"Well I'm sure she appreciates it" I said.

He leaned down and gently pressed his lips against mine.

"Well you have to get dressed" I said to him pulling the way.

"Okay" he sighed.

He got his clothes and changed in the bathroom.

Once he was done we headed down to breakfast.
---------------------------------------

At breakfast we sat down at Percy and Annabeth's table.

"I thought you said you were going to breakfast?" Percy said eyeing me and Nico.

"I was but this kid takes forever to get ready in the morning" I said hoping my cheeks weren't still red.

"It's hard to when your girlfriend is staring" Nico said sitting next to me.

Percy's eyes filled with anger.

"I don't stare at him getting dressed I just saw him shirtless that's all" I explained.

Percy calmed a little but was still a little mad.

I gave Nico a look to say no more an he did.

"So do you have the details for the game?" I asked Percy.

"Yeah I'll text them to you" he said taking out his phone.

I sighed I had left my phone in my cabin so Id have to wait to read the text.

"Hey" Nico said nudging me.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Why is Valdez staring at you like he's about to die and your the only thing that could keep him alive" Nico asked.

I looked over at where Nico was looking and sure enough Leo was staring at me.

"He's probably feeling stupid for trying to kiss me" I said averting my attention from Leo.

"Or he's thinking of a way to kiss you again" Nico said keeping his eye on Leo.

"Doesn't matter I'll slice that boy in two way before I let him kiss me" I said giving Nico a kiss on the cheek.

"Well I set some ground rules so he probably won't be bothering you" Annabeth said focusing on her sketch that she was drawing.

"Well Valdez doesn't know how to stay away so we'll have to wait and see" Nico said looking back at us.
--------------------------------------------

After breakfast I started my schedule at sword fighting with Percy.

After a great lesson I had Greek class.

Once I was done with Greek I made me way towards the forest where I was going to meet Nico for Monster survival.

Unfortunately I was stopped on the way there.

"Elise 10 minutes please all I ask of you is 10 minutes" Leo said moving out from behind a tree.

"Ugh, Fine but only if you keep your hands to yourself" I said.

He nodded and I sat down.

Well great another rant about his love for me.