Chapter 30 (The Last 7 years)

A little more than 3 weeks have come and gone and now here I am standing outside of my cabin looking at the lake.

'This is the last time you and Percy will be leaving this camp together, from now on it will just be me' I thought as I watched the water.

Percy wasn't going to come back after he left, maybe on occasion but never for a full summer.

'I remember the first time we walked through the entrance, Percy had just killed the Minotaur and he was trying to carry me and Grover across the boundaries' I thought.

I smiled at the memory.

That was 7 years ago.

Two wars and a couple of breakups later here I am.

Percy had been through practically everything with me.

Now knowing that he won't be going through much more with me brought me sadness, I don't even know if I can do anything without him.

I was deep in thought when the I heard someone behind me.

"Oh hey Elise, what are you doing out here?" Percy asked coming to stand beside me.

I kept my focus on the lake when I said.

"I'm just thinking about how different it will be next year".

Percy shifted beside me uneasily.

"It will definitely be.... different. You won't have me hanging over your shoulder every time you're kissing your boyfriend" Percy chuckled slightly.

"I guess that will be a happy change, but I'll miss you calling lights out and eating meals together" I sighed thinking about how lonely I'd be without Percy.

"We'll still see each other on holidays" Percy said trying to lighten the situation.

I looked to him and I could feel the sorrow fill my eyes.

"Percy, you've been my best friend since we were little kids, you were my protecter when those kids picked on me. But mostly" I said feeling tears pour out of my eyes.

"You were my brother" I cried.

Percy embraced me and rubbed my back.

"Elise, it's fine. You'll have Nico and Leo and tons of other people that are here for you" Percy whispered in my ear.

I pulled away and wiped my tears.

"I know but they won't be you Percy" I sniffled.

He gave me a sad smile.

"I know it won't be the same but I you can always Iris message me or text me on the camp cell" Percy said giving me a 'it's all going to be okay' look.

I sniffled and smiled.

"I know, I love you Percy. You're the best big brother in the whole monster infested world!" I said giving him a quick hug.

"Now go hang out with your girlfriend, she must want to spend the day with you" I said giving him a shove.

He smiled and gave me another hug.

"I love you too sis" He said before running off.

I was alone again staring at the lake when someone appeared right next to me.

I jumped having been startled by the sudden appearance of a figure.

"Why do you look like you've just had a heart attack?" Nico asked me.

"Because you appeared out of no where without warning" I said checking my pulse.

Nico chuckled and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I smiled at him and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"Are you ready for summer to end?" Nico asked sitting down on the wooden balcony having his legs swing under neath the rope railing.

I took a seat next to him and leaned on his shoulder.

"Not at all" I sighed.

Nico snaked his arm around my waist an pulled me closer to him.

"What's wrong" he asked looking down at me.

"I'm just not sure what life will be like without Percy" I sighed looking away.

"It'll be just like this" Nico said turning my chin to face him.

He kissed me long and slowly as if savoring every second our lips connected.

I smiled when he pulled away.

"I could get used to that" I said leaning back in.

-------------------------

After Nico and I kissed for awhile he pulled away.

"I love you more than anything in the world" he said out of breathe.

"I love you more than anything in the entire universe" I said breathing heavily.

"I love you more than Zeus loves his lightning bolt" Nico said with a smile.

I gasped worried of what might happen.

Nico smiled wider and kissed me again.

I heard thunder in the distance but I didn't care.

I was with the boy I love.

And my heart was no longer confused.

THE

END

--------------------------

A/N

Hey Guys!

The second book is officially finished!

I do have an announcement that I'll be posting later so please don't delete this story from your library.

I want to thank all of you guys for reading my stories, it means the world to me and you guys are just awesome.

I wanted to dedicate this chapter to two people who have really supported my stories.

@Harryjackson100

Whom has read both of my stories and voted for every chapter of them and commented on most. I am extremely grateful to her for being such an awesome supporter.

Also I wanted to dedicate this chapter to

@loveNicoDiAngelo

She's read both of my stories and has voted for each chapter. She was the first to comment on my first story The Son of Death or The Son of Fire. She's an amazing author and you should check out her book Danger, it's an awesome book that I love!

Thank you all for reading and for the support.

You're all amazing.

~Percabeth_Lover_HQ