Chapter 10 (Leo Lends Me Some Pants)

The next morning I woke up in my cabin and I was confused.

'Nico must have carried me here from the beach' I thought.

I checked the time and it was 6:45.

I smiled and summoned a wave on the still sleeping Percy.

"THE HELL" he screamed waking up drenched.

"Good morning lovely brother" I said to Percy laughing.

I heard running outside of the door then Tyson came barging into the cabin.

"What wrong?" he asked as he ran in.

"Percy just had an accident, Everything is fine" I laughed as Percy got out of his bunk.

"Oh you're dead" Percy said grabbing me by the waist and throwing me over his shoulder.

"No Percy I'm only in my PJ's let me down" I screamed.

I was only wearing shorts and a cami. Luckily I had slipped Nico's sweatshirt on before bed and never took it off.

"Oh no Elise it looks like we're heading towards the woods" Percy said carrying me down the path to the woods.

"PERSEUS JACKSON PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT!" I yelled as he carried me deeper in the woods toward bunker 9.

"Ok ,Ok" he said throwing me down in the woods next to the path to bunker 9.

He laughed and ran away.

I patted the dirt off of me and looked at my phone

7:10

Crap.

By the time I make it back to the dining pavilion people would already be getting breakfast.

Damn you Percy!

I was about to try and find the river to swim back to my cabin when I heard someone coming up the path from bunker 9.

Shit Leo!

I tried to hide but Leo saw me.

"Elise?" He asked me when he saw me.

Well this is going to be awkward.

"Hey Leo" I said blushing.

"Um care to explain why you're in your pajamas outside of bunker 9?" He asked me.

"Percy kind of carried me here because of his wake up call" I explained embarrassed.

"That sounds like something Percy would do" Leo laughed.

"Yep, Well I have to go try to avoid people so no one sees me in my pajamas so I'll see you later" I said standing up and starting to walk away.

"You know I have clothes you can borrow?" Leo said stopping me.

"Thanks but if people saw me in your clothes they might think that we slept together or something" I said.

"They're not mine they're my half sisters. We all keep a change of clothes in the bunker for when we work late" Leo said stopping me again.

"Oh thanks" I said greatfully following Leo back to the bunker.

----------------------------------------------------------

When we got to the bunker Leo handed me the clothes and stepped outside so I could change.

When I was done I opened to door and told him I was done.

"Sorry if they're a little big" Leo said walking me back to my cabin.

"Oh no they're fine, Thanks again for letting me borrow these it means a lot to me" I said to him.

"What are friends for?" He said walking me past Zeus's cabin.

"Thanks Leo I'll see you at breakfast soon" I said walking into my cabin saying goodbye to Leo.

"Bye Elise" He said and walked down to the dining pavilion.

-----------------------------------------

When I stepped inside my cabin Nico was waiting for me.

"Hey, good morning" I said when I saw him.

"Why were you out early in the morning with Leo?" he asked me.

"Hey blame Percy, He's the one who carried me out to bunker 9 in my pj's" I said putting my pajamas in my hamper.

"So did anything happen between you too?" he asked me clearly suspicious.

"Oh yeah we got married had about 5 kids then decided to settle down at camp Jupiter so that the kids could have a Roman education" I said sarcastically.

"Real funny, But did anything?" Nico asked me again.

"No, I just borrowed some of his sister's clothes" I said sitting on my bunk.

"Good" Nico said sitting next to me.

"Hey, thanks for carrying me up here last night" I said giving him a kiss.

"Eh, I just didn't want you to get uncomfortable on the sand" He said.

"Well thank you anyways it was very sweet" I said giving him another kiss

"But now I have to get dressed" I said standing up and grabbing my clothes and heading to the bathroom.

----------------------------------

When I got out of the bathroom Nico and I headed out to breakfast.

When we arrived everyone gave me dirty looks and I saw Bethany smiling.

Oh no.

What did she do?