Chapter 15 (Girls Night)

I woke up to the sun shining through the window.

I groaned and tried to fall back asleep but I couldn't so I got ready.

I had been staying in my cabin for about 2 weeks not wanting to face Nico or anyone.

I washed my face and put on decent clothes.

I was heading back to my bunk when arms wrapped around me from behind.

"Let me go!" I shouted.

"No can do sis, you can't spend your life in this cabin" Percy said throwing me over his shoulder.

"No, please Percy I can't face him" I cried.

"Sis stop crying, Nico left camp, he hated what he did and he's in some weird mood" Percy said continuing to carry me away.

"I don't want to go anywhere, Percy don't make me please" I pleaded.

He wouldn't budge.

"Percy please bring me back to the cabin" I begged.

"You don't even want to have a girls night?" he asked setting me down.

When he set me down I saw Annabeth, Piper and Hazel.

"I just want to be alone in the cabin" I sighed.

"Elise you've been alone for two weeks you can't keep locking yourself up in the cabin" Percy said giving me a sympathetic look.

"I don't feel very girly today either" I said trying to walk back to the cabin.

Percy stepped in my way.

I gave him my puppy dog eyes but he didn't budge.

"Elise you're better than this, don't let some guy do this to you" Percy said putting his hands on my shoulders and looking straight into my eyes.

"He wasn't just some guy Percy!" I shouted at him.

Percy sighed.

"Sis spend one night with the girls if you don't feel different about this then I'll let you be alone in the ocean" Percy said.

"Fine" I sighed.

Percy gave me a quick hug then ran off.

I turned to face the girls

"Er, sorry about that I just didn't want Percy to make me leave the cabin" I said embarrassed.

They all smiled.

"It's cool you're still in the break up zone, but we're here to help you out of it" Annabeth said

"Yep and to help you get out of your depression we're leaving camp for a night out!" Piper said

"Yep we're gonna crash some country club's dance" Hazel said.

"Er, I don't think I have anything to wear" I said.

"It's a good thing I'm head counselor of the Aphrodite cabin then" Piper said grabbing my hand.
-----------------------------

I was then dragged to the Aphrodite cabin to be put through hours of preparation for girls night.

"Oh I think you should wear this one" Piper said pulling out a sea blue dress.

"I thought you hated girly stuff" I said to Piper.

"I don't hate girly things I just hate basing my life around trying to be a Barbie doll" Piper said handing me the dress.

I groaned and tried the dress on.