Chapter 13 (Don't you trust me?)

I walked down to my cabin after I left the big house hoping that I could avoid the dirty glares.

I was messing around on my phone when I got a knock on the door.

"It's open" I yelled.

Leo opened the door and came inside my cabin.

"Uh, do you have a second?" he asked me.

I put my phone down.

"Yeah sure, what's up" I asked him.

"Well I didn't start the rumor first off, and second I have been telling everyone it's not true and that Bethany's crying for attention again" he said.

"I know you didn't start the rumor and thanks for defending me, it means a lot to me" I said thanking Leo.

"No problem, but to be honest I had to out that rumor to rest, I mean I couldn't have people thinking that I slept with you" He said jokingly.

"Excuse me?" I said in a fake offended tone.

"Oh nothing" Leo laughed.

"That's what I thought" I said laughing too.

"Well thanks Leo I guess I'll see you at dinner" I said.

"I'll see you then" He said standing up and leaving.

-----------------------------------

After Leo left I was really bored so I texted Nico.

'Hey wanna hang out?'

I wasn't expecting his reply

'We need to talk'.

'Kk, my cabin?' I texted back.

I didn't get a reply but only a couple minutes later was Nico at my door.

I opened the door and he came in clearly upset.

"What's wrong?" I asked as he paced around the room.

"I need the truth Elise did you or did you not sleep with Leo and Henry behind my back?" He asked with pain in his voice.

"Are you mad?" I asked him upset he would even think I would do something like that.

"Did you?" He asked growing angry.

"Of course not Nico!" I said growing very upset.

"Then why is there a confession from Henry saying you did? huh? And why did Leo come out of your cabin only a little while ago with a smile a mile wide?" He asked choking on his words.

"Bethany forced Henry to make that false confession and Leo came to tell me that he hadn't started the rumor and that he was trying to shut it down!" I yelled.

I was on the verge of tears.

Why would Nico believe these lies?

Didn't he know how I felt about him?

"Oh yeah that makes perfect sense? Well you know what Elise the evidence is against you! I can't trust that you're telling the truth I can't trust that you wouldn't cheat on me because you did it last summer! I can't trust you!!!" He screamed at me.

"And you know what Nico you cheated on me too but I still trust you! I would believe your word even if Aletheia herself said it was a lie! I can trust you after all you've done because I love you! I love you more than my life Nico! But here you are yelling at me telling me you don't trust me?! You tell me you don't believe me?! You're practically calling me a slut and a whore and a bitch!!! You're treating me no worse than Bethany!" I sobbed.

"At least with Bethany you knew that she was heating on you" Nico hissed.

This wasn't my Nico it couldn't be.

"How dare you! Don't you know how I feel about you?!?! don't you know I would sooner die 5 billion times than cheat on you?" I sobbed.

He looked at me with disgust on his face and I knew he saw me as the others did.

"Have fun with Henry and Leo" he spat.

"Can't you see I'm telling you I love you and that I didn't cheat on you?" I cried.

"Well I'm not your boyfriend so you don't have to cheat anymore" He hissed walking out the door.

When Nico left he took more than I thought.

He took away the love of my life.

He also took my heart.

That's damaged beyond repair.
----------------------------------

A/N

Hey guys!

Sorry for the sad chapter I can't promise the next one will be too happy either.

I wanted to dedicate this chapter to

@loveNicoDiAngelo

Because she's been an amazing supporter and had always been so invested in the story, for that I'm extremely grateful. You should read her story Danger!

I also wanted to dedicate this chapter to

@harryjackson101

Both these people have commented and voted for my chapters and I am extremely thankful for that and them!

I also wanted to ask a question.

Out of all the PJAO and HOO books which one is your favorite?

Thank you all for reading and I hope you enjoy!

~Percabeth_Lover_HQ