Chapter 11 ( The Witch's Lie)

"Why is everyone staring at me?" I asked Nico as we walked over to our regular table.

"I don't know frankly it's freaking me out" he admitted sitting down at our table.

"Well I don't like it" I said as I sat down.

I saw Percy and Annabeth and I waved them over.

"Please tell me it's a lie" Percy said sitting down at the table.

"I don't know what they're saying so I wouldn't know" I said.

"Don't tell me you slept with Leo and then Henry" He said worriedly.

"OH MY GODS NO! I HAVEN'T SLEPT WITH ANYONE" I shouted.

I was so disgusted I can't believe that Bethany would say something this horrible.

But what I couldn't believe more was that everyone here believed it.

"Oh thank the gods I was so scared" Percy said his face flushing with relief.

"I can't believe you would believe that!" I said offended.

"I just didn't know everyone else does" Percy said.

"Why? I never would" I said upset.

I wanted to cry because everyone here thought I was a slut, even my own brother had.

"Well to hell with this shit I'm going to Chiron with this" I said standing up.

I started walking towards the big house but the slut queen herself stopped me.

"I came out with it hope you can sleep easier with it out now whore" she hissed.

I froze I wanted to kill her but that would've probably made things worse.

"Okay you're coming with me to the big house so we can talk to Chiron about this" I said grabbing her petite wrist and dragging her with me.
------------------------------------

At the big house I barged in and stomped right into Chiron's office.

"We need to talk" I said cooly.

"What ever is the matter Ms. Jackson" Chiron asked.

"Bethany must have thought telling everyone in camp that I've slept with two different boys behind my boyfriends back is how you cope with a loss" I said.

"I don't think its in my job description to deal with the teenage drama, half bloods or not" Chiron said looking up at the ceiling.

I heard thunder crack and Chiron sighed.

"Ms Shawn, Why would you spread rumors around camp like this" Chiron said pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Oh it's not a rumor I have proof" Bethany said jumping up.

Chiron looked surprised.

"Then please do show it" he said.

"Thank you" she smilies and pulled out her phone.

"There is a picture of her walking with Leo into bunker 9, Then I have a confession from Henry that says that they slept together" she said playing the recording.

I sat there with my mouth hanging open.

"Well Elise I believe you have the right to explain this" Chiron said confused.

"I was walking into bunker 9 with Leo this morning because Percy had carried me there as a prank" I said explaining what had happened.

"And this confession?" Chiron asked me.

"I don't know why he would say that it's not true" I said.

"Do you have any proof that its not?" Chiron asked.

"I don't but I bet Henry wouldn't swear on the river Styx that it's not true" I said.

"Okay well until he does I believe you are both dismissed" Chiron said.

Bethany walked out the door with a big smile and glared back at me.

That witch was going down.