Chapter 22 (Stabbing your Brother can get you in trouble)

About a two weeks had gone by since I was sick an everything was going great.

That was until breakfast on Saturday morning.
-----------------------

"You know, The seven never seem to hang out anymore" Annabeth said at breakfast.

Percy was on his phone and Leo was sitting next to me at the Poseidon table.

"Maybe we should all hang out tonight then" I suggested.

"I can ask Piper and Hazel" Annabeth offered.

Annabeth nudged Percy.

"I guess I could ask Nico and Frank" Percy said.

"And I can ask Jason" Leo said.

"Great" Annabeth said smiling.

"We can all hang out in Percy and my cabin" I said.

"It's a date then" Annabeth said.
------------------------------

After breakfast I went down to the shore with Leo.

"Don't you think we should actually go to training one of these days?" Leo asked as we walked along the shore.

"Probably, but since we haven't gotten in trouble I guess we shouldn't worry about it" I shrugged.

He laughed.

"Do you ever think about what it will be like without Percy?" Leo blurted.

I was caught a little off guard but I still answered.

"Yeah, I mean I guess it will be different, I just can't grasp the idea of him being gone" I started.

I tensed and grew angry.

I felt a rush of cold air around me.

"Because he's always around" I hissed turning around.

Leo was confused.

Then Percy laughed.

"How the hell could you tell?" he asked rising out of the water.

"Shouldn't you be hanging out with your girlfriend?" I said annoyed.

"Oh she's working on a project so I gave her some alone time" Percy said.

"Well could you at least get your own life?" I whined.

"I can't leave now!" he gasped sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes.

"I've been invested in your relationships since I came back from that quest last summer" Percy explained.

A thought dawned on me.

"Invested? Wait! Does that mean you've been snooping on me and my boyfriends since last summer?" I asked growing angry.

"I prefer the term observing" Percy said causally backing up.

"And how much of my relationship have you 'observed'?" I asked worriedly.

Leo was blushing like crazy but I was to focused on Percy to comment on it.

"Um..... only like all of it" He said causally moving towards the water.

My eyes grew wide.

"PERSEUS JACKSON I AM GOING TO MURDER YOU!!!" I screamed running towards him.

He jumped into the lake and I dove in after him.

"You can't hurt me in the water" he laughed.

"Oh yeah? Well since I am also a child of Poseidon lets test that" I said uncapping Tsunami.