Hey, Set Me Up With Aaron

Ally, for the first time, was happy. She smiled more often, and she actuAlly talked to people now.

Then Penny showed up.

The most popular girl in school, she prided herself with her richness and her meanness.

When Ally saw her, she was using her hands busily, smoothing her skimpy dress down, applying yet another layer of gloss, and having one of her cronies hold her phone so she could text. Penny's amber eyes settled on Ally.

Sashaying over, her heels click-clacking, Penny hopped over to Ally.

"Hon! I see you've been hanging out with that hunk over the weeks!" Penny chirped, motioning to her girls. They surround Ally. She scrunched up her face.

"Aaron?" She asked, trying to break through the circle of over-dressed freaks.

"Yup. And I want you to set me up with him. He's cute. Get us a date somewhere. Anyway, I want a kiss by the end of the first date!" Penny threatened.

"Why do you think he'd wanna date you?" Ally retorted.

"Well, look at me! I'm the prettiest girl in school!" Penny said, laughing.

"That's a matter of opinion," Ally muttered.

Penny stopped smiling. "Whatever. Give. Me. A. Date. With. Aaron."

"He has a girlfriend!" Ally protested, clawing her way through the circle. She was free! But then Penny grasped her hand.

"Who?"

"Not telling."

"WHO?"

".....Me."

"BWAHAHAHAHA!" Penny screeched. "Like he'd wanna go out with weirdos like you!" Her girls started laughing with her.

"Well, I can say I got a kiss!" Ally screamed, and jerked her hand away from Penny and ran off.

"I saw that."

Aaron.