Chapter 35: Where I Stand?

Ricky

I sat outside his house at least twice a week. Watching his schedule and what his family does on a daily. I was tired of the pop-ups and I never forgot them pulling up on my mother like that. Them beating us up was slight work; Dreux and I were constantly thinking of a plan to get them back even worse. I had one, in particular, I put my phone on silent placing it in my pocket. I watched her creep her way to her car. I leaned back watching her open her door. She got in and the light automatically turned on. I smiled as She looked in the mirror adjusting her hair. She reached down into her bag searching for what looked like lipstick. "Where is my ruby woo? She searched. Once she found it. She took the tube off. She leaned in the mirror applying the color to her lips.

She looked closer in the mirror and jumped screaming to the top of her lungs.

"Ahhhh oh my GOD"

"Armelia, nice to see you," I said.

"W-what are you doing here? Puh- please don't hurt me" she began to shake. I slowly removed my gun from under my thigh. "I'm not going to hurt you, sweetheart, I just wanna talk," I said.

"O-okay" she looked at the mirror. "I'm a little fed up with your boyfriend's shenanigans," I told her. I saw her try to reach for her phone. I quickly leaned up placing the gun to her head. She began crying her heart out. "Armelia, you knew me for a while babe. You can't outsmart me. So calm your self down and listen clearly" I said. I knew Armelia around they way simply because Bryson and I used to be cordial then he started acting like a bitch. "Her chest rose uncontrollably. "Okay, okay," she said

"You tell your boyfriend to stop sending threats our way okay. If I find out your family touches my family or even blinks at my family in any shape or form. I'm going to kill your boyfriend and knowing you, you'll probably be in the way and end up being killed as well" I said

"No no no... please" she begged. "Shhh, you deliver the message but you better not say its from me.... or else I'll tell Bryson you're messing around every night with playboy up the street," I said.

"Yeah, he's going to flip out. Once he finds out he's black" I chuckled "You always liked black men" I smirked.

"Understand," I said getting serious again. "Y-yes" she cried

"Pucker up" I pinched her cheek. "You look great in that dress by the way," I said before exiting her back door.

"Crazy" Dreux said.

3 weeks later

Kamaya

I held Kasey's hand while we walked to his car. We finished having brunch and now I was on my way to this family photo-shoot I despised going too. I really didn't feel like all of us snapping these damn photos like everything was gravy. But anyways Kasey and I are still a fling. I really like him, he always takes me out. He listens to me, he gives me insight on things and he's just there for me. I really wanted to take it to the next step but at the same time, I know its too soon. We've only been dating for about two months and I just want him all to myself. I want to have sex with him but he still won't pay me any mind sexually. It was like he was teasing me. "Kasey I have a question? I asked him.

"Yeah" he answered. "Why do you work for my dad? I asked. "You know the type of guy he is, that doesn't make you uncomfortable," I asked.

"You know I ask myself that a lot. I don't know when I was doing security at other clubs. I was already exposed to the same shit I'm exposed to now. So I really didn't give a fuck and growing up where I grew up that's all I know. But your dad, his deal was nice" I said