Chapter 49: Playboy

The Next Day

I rode with Dreux to take Junior to school. I needed to run into Morgan and see where they were staying. I know she'll tell me; I'm quite sure Erica is dropping her to school or one of Josie's other friends. "You go through all this trouble, just call her bro" Dreux pulled up. "I did call; she isn't answering probably blocked me or changed her number," I said tapping my hands on the car window. The both of us got out the car. I sat back against the door watching Dreux fix Junior's tie. "You're doing good buddy, I'm so proud of you" he told him. Junior adjusted his book bag. "Be good" I told him. "Thanks, Uncle Ricky" he hugged me then hugging his dad. We watched him run off walking in the line with other children. "Can't believe I'm about to have a girl" he said.

"Pshhh I never thought you and Mia would be in this phase again," I said I saw a red Honda coupe pull up. "I think that's her bro" Dreux said. I decided to wait a few to see I didn't want to embarrass myself and it not be her. The door opened a brown skin little girl ran out. "Nah," I said. "Nigga we starting to look like pedophiles," Dreux said. I slapped the back of his head "Shut up" I said. "That's Morgan bro," Dreux said. She came out a white car along with a little girl. "Morgan" I called. She turned around seeing me. Once we made eye contact she ran over excitedly. "Mr. Ricky" she ran to me. "Hey cutie, how are you? I picked her up. "Fine..I missed you" she frowned looking down at me.

"I know; I know" I sighed. "I miss your greedy butt too," I said putting her down. "Hi, Mr. Dreux" she hugged him. "Wassup Morgan" he spoke hugging her back. "How's everything? I asked

"I don't know, I'm just going to school and stuff" she explained. "How's your sister? I've been calling her" I told her

"Josie said you hurt her feelings and she doesn't want to see you" she explained holding her backpack tightly. "Aww we just had a little fallout, where are y'all staying? I asked her

"Were at- uh.. I can't tell you. Josie said I'd get in trouble" she said. "You won't get in trouble baby, if anything she will," I said playfully. "I can't spill the beans, Mr. Ricky. I'm breaking the code. Bye" she ran off.

"Morgan" I called her. She ignored me running inside the building. "Little traitor" I wiped my chin getting in the car. "Yo she played you, she was so sweet then sour quick" Dreux laughed getting on his side. Ricky couldn't help but laugh but I know other ways of contacting her. Dreux call her real quick and see if she answers. Dreux called her putting the phone on speaker. It went straight to voicemail. I laughed. "I guess, I gotta track her, I didn't even want to do all of that," I said

"When is this ball? He asked

"Next week"

"I'll try to convince her but I doubt it, she's fed up with your shit," he said

"I shoot her a text"

9:00 am

Me:

I know you're avoiding me, you can keep playing all these games. I can track you with a quickness so stop acting like a brat and meet me at my house.

2 Hours Later