10.

"And you apparently are not," I said, giving him a look. Barry closed his eyes in frustration, realizing what he just did.

Quiver

Chapter 10; Going Rogue

"This isn't even anatomically correct," Caitlin announced after the buzzer on her game went off. In order to improve Barry's multitasking, Dr. Wells set up different games for Barry to play against all of us at the same time; him with chess, Cisco with ping pong, Caitlin with Operation, and I with checkers. I wanted to play Mancala, but Wells said Mancala is not a game that will help Barry is any way.

"That's not the point, Doctor Snow," Barry told her as he used the tweezers to pull out another plastic piece.

"Then what is the point?" she asked after he sped off again to continue his ping pong game with Cisco, her brown eyes narrowed in concentration as she tried to pick up a piece.

"To have fun!" he laughed.

"And to continue your ongoing training by testing the speed of your mind by pushing your ability to multitask," Wells reminded him. I smiled to myself as I used one of my "king" checker pieces and hopped over his other pieces, winning the game. I sat back and smiled as Barry continued playing the other games, not registering that I won.

Barry slammed the ping pong, making Cisco miss, and Barry won the ping pong game.

"Checkmate," Dr. Wells announced.

"Wait, checkmate?" Barry's face morphed into confusion, most likely because he thought he was winning.

"Checkmate," Wells confirmed. "I guess we still have a few things left to learn, don't we, Mr. Allen?"

"I won, too," I told him. Baffled, Barry ran over to me and looked me dead in the eyes. A beeping sound cut him off as he was about to say something and I looked at the screen.

"Armed robbery at fourth and Collins," Cisco announced.

"We're having a rematch after this," Barry told me before walking over to his suit. I chuckled to myself as I cleared the checker board. "For the record, I crushed it in Operation and ping pong." He rushed out of the room, causing my blonde hair to fly into my face, sticking to my lipstick. A small buzz was heard throughout the room and I looked over at Caitlin.

"It's not as easy as it looks," she told me, trying to defend herself. I walked over to the computers in case Barry needed us, which he probably would seeing as it's Barry. 

"Where's the nearest hospital?" Barry asked us. I knew instantly that someone other than Barry was hurt. If he was hurt, he would go to us, not a hospital.

"St. Andrews. Seven blocks north, two east," Caitlin answered.

"Call the ER, tell them they have an incoming GSW." Caitlin did as she was told and walked into the other room.

"Please get him there on time," I whispered to myself.

After helping out with the robbery and trying to find out who the people were, I needed a break. My head was pounding from looking at the computer screens for about an hour.

"I don't know how Felicity does it," I muttered, rubbing my temples with my forefingers.

"Does what?" Cisco asked.

"Stare at screens all day without getting a headache," I groaned. I shut my eyes and put my head on the table, ignoring the amused look from Cisco.