12.

"We have to find her before he does," I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

Quiver

Chapter 12; Plastique

"Charlie, come play darts with us!" Iris shouted over the music after she sat down across from me at the table. "Eddie and I were going to start another game, and we need another person because Cisco was angry that he lost."

"All right, but prepare to have your asses kicked," I smirked, setting my drink on the table before strutting over to the dart board.

"Is that so?" Iris followed right behind me with the darts in her hand, and after she gave them to me, I lined up the dart. I shot it at the board, followed by the other two, and shot the center every time. "You weren't kidding. Where'd you learn how to do that?" My eyes widened as I remembered that she doesn't know that I'm Quiver.

"When you've been to as many bars and parties as I have, you learn a few things," I lied. Iris must've believed me because she took the darts and tried to hit the center, but failed. I walked over to the table where Cisco was, and grabbed my drink.

"You haven't told her, have you?" Eddie asked from behind me, making me jump a little.

"Nope," I said, taking a sip of my drink, watching Iris finally hit one in the middle. She cheered, and Caitlin sighed as she walked towards us. As Iris kissed Eddie, I looked over towards Barry whose eyes were sort of glazed over as he stared at Iris. Part of me felt bad that he isn't with the girl that he loves, but the other part of me is happy for her and Eddie because they are perfect for each other. She walked over to Barry and I turned back to Caitlin and Cisco who were having their own conversation.

"Charlie, don't you agree?" Cisco asked me. I looked up at them, and raised my brow as I stared blankly at them. "Where you even listening?"

I shook my head before responding, "Nope." Downing the last little bit of my drink, I set it down on the table. "What were you saying?"

"Eddie is too beautiful for this world, according to Cisco," Caitlin smiled.

"Okay, I did not say that he was 'beautiful'," he defended. 

"Oh, I'm sure you didn't," I teased, lightly punching his shoulder.

"I really don't appreciate your sass right now."

"Oh, I can be much sassier than this, Cisco," I laughed, scrunching my face playfully at him. Cisco took a sip of his drink and Caitlin turned to look at Eddie and Iris playing darts.

"Guys. I have a problem," Barry said, carrying a tray of shots.

"We all do when men like him exist," Cisco muttered.

"Yeah, he's so hot," Caitlin blurted before adding, "Uh, I mean, genetically speaking. Because I'm a geneticist, of course."

"Well, you're not wrong," I laughed, earning a weird look from Barry.

"Oh, my God. Do I sound like Felicity?"

"I'm not talking about Eddie. I'm talking about this." Barry super-sped drank all the shots in front of him and I widened my eyes as far as I could. "I can't feel anything."

"Yeah, that's usually what happens when you drink too much," Cisco smiled.

"No, the alcohol is not affecting me," Barry said. "I mean I literally feel nothing."