P r e f a c e

____

Hello everyone. I'm super excited to be starting this fan-fiction as I've been wanting to do it for some time. I've just had too many stories piled up and too many ideas swarming about in my brain. I wasn't even sure where I was going with this at first, but now I have a fairly good idea and and here I am.

My main character, as you have probably figured out already, will be Adalynn Stanton. In part, some of her personality traits will reflect mine as I'm trying to develop a character that's real, relatable, and funny; someone who's not completely invincible or all-knowing or really unrealistic. I want this character to be able to connect with my readers on common, everyday grounds.

What I also hope to do is create a new cast of fresh, relatively-unknown characters and weave them into a story filled with real-life cliches, drama, romance, mystery and much, much more. I hope to create an experience for all of my readers, an experience that'll keep them on the edge of their seats, that'll relate to them, and most of all, touch them in some way or another. I really, really appreciate each and every one of you beautiful readers, silent or not. I love all the support you give me! I couldn't ask for a better gift than to wake up in the morning and see all these notifications. It really encourages me and inspires me to keep writing and to give something back to the community that's given me so much.

Oh yes and one quick note before I leave you in peace: I'm Australian and I understand that we use a lot of slang words and have different spellings of particular words to other countries. So, I'll try my best to stick to proper English and grammar but if any of you don't understand something or are wondering what a certain term means, don't hesitate to ask and I'll do my best to clear it up for you! Also, if you haven't watched the Greenhouse Academy, go and do it now! It is, in my opinion, one of the best high-school teen series I've seen - so simple, so straight-forward, yet so awesome.

So, once again, I thank you all for your support. I couldn't have made it this far without you.

And now? The adventure begins.

____