39: J a s o n' s A c c o m p l i c e

"Taking air like a thief
As I choke on my breath
I'm the joke. I'm the butt.
Like a fall from a sky.
In the dark of the night
To a bottomless pit."

~ Hurts So Bad by Holmes

Adalynn's plan was simple

After much conversing had occurred between the members of the ROP, they decided to act upon and agree with Adalynn's idea.

According to Brooke, Jason was the only one, besides Louis, who had access to the games room that was situated right off of his office. If Emma's chess-set was in there, they'd have to get past Jason first. That's where Daniel and Brooke came in.

The Haywards had been invited to the Osmonds' place for a dinner and chill-out evening that night. Judy would definitely be there and she would be expecting Daniel to be there too. However, what she didn't know was that Brooke was dehypnotised. She would still think that Brooke was completely clueless as to what was going on and that was what Brooke was to keep making Judy think.

During dinner, at a set time, Jackie would send a message to Jason asking him specifically if she could borrow Emma's chess-set. Jason would obviously say "no" to this request but it would also alarm him because he'd most likely be afraid that Emma might have left a clue in it before she left. Jason would then have to leave the table and go into the games room to get and examine the game and make sure nothing suspicious was in it. Brooke would have to follow him in there to see where he was keeping the game, but she'd need an excuse to get away from the table.

Daniel was to 'accidentally' knock a class of cold water into her lap. That way, Brooke could leave the room without drawing too much attention to herself. She would follow Jason into the games room and wait until he'd retrieved Emma's chess-set and had it in his hands before roughly brushing past him. If all went according to plan, Jason would drop the chess-set and Brooke would insist upon helping him pick up the scattered pieces.

She was to locate the two white knights in the chess-set and replace them with two others that Leo had stolen from Max's game box which was located in his room. She was to be given these by Leo before-hand and keep them safe in her pocket. Once she had taken the two white knights from Emma's game, she was to return to the dinner table.

After the meal was over, she would excuse herself, saying she was tired. Daniel would distract Judy, Louis and Jason with small talk while Brooke made her escape back into the biology lab. There, Hayley, Adalynn, Jackie and Leo would be waiting. She would give them the two chess pieces before returning to her room. The foursome would then, in turn, work together to find out what Emma meant when she said that "the answer was in the white knight".