The Other Woman

It's been a long week, all I wanted was to get home an cuddle up with Shannon. Bubble bath, wine, candles and my love. He always knew how to melt my stress away. I pull into the driveway and find him tinkering with that damn thing again. Don't get me wrong I enjoy the bike as much as he does, the wind in my face, holding on to his strong body. But lately he seemed to be spending more time with that bike than he did with me. I'm sorry but tonight your mine baby, that bitch is just gonna have to wait

S:"Hey babe, how was work?" Me:"Still there, still a bitch" S:"That bad huh?" Me:"Yeah! Then I come home and find my man fucking with some bitch" S:"Ah come on baby don't be hating on her" Me:"Really???" Sometimes I think you love her more than me" He gets up and comes to me S:"Baby you know I love you" and kisses me, God his lips tasted like sin. Me:" uh uh, you know better than touch me when you still have her funk all over you." He ignores me and kisses me again. S:"These lips are mine and I take them when I want" Me:"Mmmm......Shower with me?" S:"I love the way you think, I'll join you in a few, just let me finish up here" he's kidding me right? That was code for don't wait up!!! He'll take his sweet time and by the time he's done I'll be asleep. Sorry love but I'm not taking no for answer Me:"Okay baby but don't take too long" and I devour his lips and caress his crotch, Aww fuck he was hard. M:"Mmmm........someone is in desperate need of attention" S:"You'll take care of him soon" he devours my lips and I go inside. I run a bath and strip off my clothes I put on my robe and go downstairs into the garage Me: you're taking too long baby S:" I'm sorry love I'm almost done I promise" Me:"Almost isn't good enough" I walk over to him and face the inside of the garage I undo my robe drop it to my shoulder blades. Me:"Take your pic Shannon her or me." He looks at me with lust in his eyes S:"Baby the neighbors might see" Me:"Let them watch baby, I want you" He is so ready for me his mouth is practically watering, but he doesn't move. He wants to make me beg but I'm not in the mood. I start walking back to the house, Me:"Maybe I should call Jared maybe he has........" He pins me to wall and devours my lips S:"You're mine Nina, only mine" Me"She's still on you" S:"I can fix that, come on" we go upstairs to our master bath, he steps out of his clothes and into the shower, S:"Come here" I get in with him and he showers up the smell of his body wash, the suds and water running down his skin were so intoxicating He pulls me toward him and moves me under the water and caresses my body. He watches me wash up with lust in his eyes, as soon as I'm done he devours me. He kisses my neck my chest my breasts Me:"Mmmm......... Baby" my breath hitches and I smile and enjoy his touch he goes lower still and places my leg on his shoulder and devours my sweet spot I gasp and moan in pleasure. Just as I'm about to loose my mind he comes up and crashes into me over and over again. My body is shaking, I'm loosing my mind I moan his name over and over into his lips. He finally releases himself into me. We try to catch our breath Me:"I love it when you unleash that beast" S:"Only you can bring him out" I give him a wicked grin Me:"Is that the best you can do?" S:"Oh baby you ain't seen nothing yet!" He gives me a wicked grin and devours me again.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕